high five [L2J] L2Injustice

L2InJustice

i Will join server again 1 of the best server projects of the year, here there are admin then think first to ppl on all other server admin want only take money so better play here

Doct

I think now when corrupted gm's is remove all be fine,for now i`m satisfied from gm because they chek every signale what we (players) make.Chek everything.And answer us when we have a question.

So i think server be fine, join us to make fun...

Fix GK and Duelist dmg is very OP!!!

Fix Doombringers disarm and mass disarm land rate is very low like 1/15 success!

You need to check and fix many skills otherwise your serverr will fail in 3 days max 1 week.

Edited by iMk4

Good server, i like it. Balance system (yes, everytime is something what need to repaire / balance, but for this is now open beta), active GM, yes server have some problems but everything is solved.

H5 is best client and 90% other servers with this client have too much bugs, lags, is overdonated and i dont know what else.

This is absolutely best International L2 - H5 - mid rate, what you can choice for playing Lineage2.

Come and join to great comunity.

Edited by SnyX

am i the only one who cant register at forum? error shows up :"The following errors were found:

Level: The data you entered is not in the correct format" :((( wrote email to gm, but not answer yet

am i the only one who cant register at forum? error shows up :"The following errors were found:

Level: The data you entered is not in the correct format" :((( wrote email to gm, but not answer yet

Registration works fine, if you still have problem send me message in order to provide you an account with your details.

Edit : You dont need to fill them on registration panel, you can avoid those informations.

Edited by FirefoxAurora

looks very promising, only troubles i've noticed so far was that registration problem on forum but it seems that no one else has this problem. i've tested lot of skills and only thing that kamael disarm, and glad weapon blockade VERY LOW chance to land. and monsters are in big groups in some location, making it impossible to fight them 1 by 1, e.g. battered lands. 1 group of 20~ mobs and maybe 3 separatly

Why do all posts seem like propaganda? There must be some event going on to post positive reviews :D

Cheers,

Granny

pls stop qq and stop spam on this forum ;)

Edited by Modi