high five [L2J] L2Injustice

L2InJustice

L2InJustice

Grand Re-opening 13.12.2014

Open Beta : Online

We are glad to announce you that we will reopen  L2injustice !!!!

Every problem have been fixed , the corrupted gm's that got paid to sell acces on server to L2Tales staff  have been removed !!!!

Added TOP protection for your accounts  !!!

L2InJustice Basic Rates

* EXP x20 || SP x20 || Adena x15 || Drop x10 || Spoil x10

* Quest Drop x4 || Quest Reward x1 || Manor x1 || Raid Boss Drop x1

* Party Bonus Rate : 2.00 , 2.20 , 2.40 , 2.60 , 2.80 , 3.00 , 3.00 , 3.00 , 3.00

* Safe Enchant +4 || Maximum Enchant +16

* Normal Scroll 52% || Blessed 57 %

* Element Stone : 40 % || Crystal 30 %

*Auto Event every 1 hour and many Custom event by GM's

L2InJustice Features

L2InJustice is a daring blend betwen traditional gameplay and modern trends .which promises u an unfforgetable experience. Let's go throung some typical features of L2InJustice :

* L2InJustice is a game with beautiful desing and awesome gameplay

* New Unique Archivements System with Special Rewards

* Events occurs monthly , weekly or daily. L2InJustice Event takes place every hour. Besides the Main Event including modes like : Team vs Team , Capture the Flag , Korean Style , Treasure Hunting , Last Hero . There are a lot of mini events and games.

* Geodata System work efficiently minimize terrain bug.

* Protection System  ( aka LameGuard ) help preventing cheater , booter and abusive players.

* Large Community with players active at any given time on Open Beta . 

* Active group of moderators , both in web community ( Facebook and website ) and in-game GMs.

Forum : http://l2injustice.com/forum/

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/L2InJustice.Official  ( any other facebook adress is fake )

Downloads : http://www.l2injustice.com/howtoconnect.html

GMs have alts and help their cp's , so NO . better play pacman than this corrupted server

that corrupted gm's u talk about have been removed , they work now for L2Cartel so u will find them there.

that corrupted gm's u talk about have been removed , they work now for L2Cartel so u will find them there.

You must understand that you lost the rep of your server...how we can be sure that any other bullshit wont happen???

Give me a good reason....and dont say the corrupted gm bla bla bla...

Edited by nemesis21

Hello ppls

First of all i dont say that shits wansnt the GM's fail...

BUT which server is perfect now? Averia? It isnt for European community we know, Tales? lol (nothing else to say)

So we can give a try for that server. What we can loose? maybe 1 week when we try. If its fail again they will cut their veins for sure instead of re-open. 

This just takes the cake.

I believe that this thread is proof that the quality of servers is really down the shitter. I understand this is a private scene, but there needs to be some sort of standard that we draw upon. L2Cartel? L2Injustice? Toddlers playing L2 admin from the looks of it. The first brand cannot even handle his/her staff, let alone 5000 players. The second brand can't even design a site/platform without the help of Stalone. It's become to easy, cheap, and accessible for players to open servers. So our options are filling up with more and more nonsense. You know, it's time you wake up and smell the shit in the air.

Reopening this server is just offensive, from my point of view. You should have renamed your project and come under some pseudonym or something out of respect to the people that gave your shit a try and chocked by overlooking simple security issues like not hiring randoms that come knocking on your door. It all comes down to this one point though:

If you can't control your staff. Good luck managing a populated server.

Shameful.

Cheers,

Granny

This just takes the cake.

I believe that this thread is proof that the quality of servers is really down the shitter. I understand this is a private scene, but there needs to be some sort of standard that we draw upon. L2Cartel? L2Injustice? Toddlers playing L2 admin from the looks of it. The first brand cannot even handle his/her staff, let alone 5000 players. The second brand can't even design a site/platform without the help of Stalone. It's become to easy, cheap, and accessible for players to open servers. So our options are filling up with more and more nonsense. You know, it's time you wake up and smell the shit in the air.

Preach.