high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

More photoshop please, he link 4 valakas 1 +4, +5 and 2 ++ dont remember exactly, wts corruptions in l2 cartel.

k show me the people please )) if you show me ill close l2cartel tomorrow and refound all doantion on paypal

k show me the people please )) if you show me ill close l2cartel tomorrow and refound all doantion on paypal

I dont need show never, show you database :D without photoshop plis.

explained already in forum ,read there.

First, you dont are stupid gm for give random wards to castles, the same number of wards ofc, cause castles need main ward for stats. Second, Rune ward on heine (Big clan ward on second big clan castle), much casuality.

First, you dont are stupid gm for give random wards to castles, the same number of wards ofc, cause castles need main ward for stats. Second, Rune ward on heine (Big clan ward on second big clan castle), much casuality.

jove did not me and ofc he did in a hurry but whatever explaing you its pointless since you are thinking im selling epics and overenchant on donation.

Edited by DBSK

jove did not me and ofc he did in a hurry but whatever explaing you its pointless since you are thinking im selling epics and overenchant on donation.

Im telling you corruption gm in general, not only sell epics/overenchant

Im telling you corruption gm in general, not only sell epics/overenchant

This is no corrupted gm trust me,

just at server was fail there are 1 more baium than was killed, bcs they failed that custom respawn and was baium 2x in to 2 days.

and if u wanna flame, show some proffs or gtfo 

not only "i saw 4x valakas +1/2 /3 " w/o proofs gtfo 

Edited by AchYlek

Cartel

is an explicit or implicit agreement between competitors primarily to pricing or production quotas , customer division and operating markets or through the coordinated action among participants, eliminate competition and raise prices of products, obtaining higher profits , to the detriment of consumer welfare.

Edited by arturo134

Cartel

is an explicit or implicit agreement between competitors primarily to pricing or production quotas , customer division and operating markets or through the coordinated action among participants, eliminate competition and raise prices of products, obtaining higher profits , to the detriment of consumer welfare.

Yea now eng 

Inflict lose 80% wards - server start lag 1m after this - gm restart server - gm change wards - rune ward on other castle - inflict have 4 wards in some castle - he take 2 wards. More proofs? :D

Inflict lose 80% wards - server start lag 1m after this - gm restart server - gm change wards - rune ward on other castle - inflict have 4 wards in some castle - he take 2 wards. More proofs? :D

and about that valakas?

that restart was fail by ugly unskilled developer