high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

lies cause mouse is the owner of l2holiday which works with tales also mouse was a gm on l2tales . they are friends with stalone also mouse using his files for l2holiday. ur just circulatin the shit arround son face it community hates the same kind like u and stalone.

nah i  have no reason to lie but i could tell you the whole story,mouse gave stalone broken vote system for no ddos on l2eoa (stalone didnt know was broken and gave it to claww trying to install it ) server didnt grow and closed.Someday after sorin.passion (admin of l2injustice) contacted me on skype about opening server(claww him told my skype),i told him im not interested to open but you can open with stalone and i could help you guys pay ddos protection etc.After few days Sorin told us that he meet revenger (mouse) in really life and would spy infomation and shit,then 1week before opening everything was ready he dumbed us for 1k euro.

Stole files+website,L2Bfp was opened by then , Also mouse/sorin told me leave stalone and play on l2bfp and he would give me free item and shit for no ddos.i refused and they  bought the best ddos protection at that time which was ddos-guard.net but still got ddosed and closed after few days.Stalone went work on 1hotel he was done with l2.Still had 1server to ddos which was l2eoa,so i went to ddos l2eoa,so mouse contacted me on skype and told me if i stop ddos he would open server with stalone,i agree on that which l2tales.com came out .

Yeah im such asshole that i didnt backstabbed a friend )) didnt even asked 1euro form them.

Edited by DBSK

well write whatever u want. every1 knows mouse and stalone holding hands even tho u wrote this hald book over here.

however i wonder why ppl surprised that 80% of the community is retarded.

those relation ship btw this "l2maffia" ppl are causing diseases in this community. Its like u surprised that u got retarded son after u fucked ur own daughter... sick

the time is comming when ppl wont spend money on private shitjava ( pretty soon with new 1x c1 retails ) but u've to take care cause u'll leave hungry mouthes behind like Achylek and all of ur lil slaves :<

Edited by anhel00

well write whatever u want. every1 knows mouse and stalone holding hands even tho u wrote this hald book over here.

however i wonder why ppl surprised that 80% of the community is retarded.

those relation ship btw this "l2maffia" ppl are causing diseases in this community. Its like u surprised that u got retarded son after u fucked ur own daughter... sick

yeah mouse and stalone are friends now ,so what?

u mad bro?

Also i have enough money to live till i die dont worry about that )), my parents have much money very much.

Edited by DBSK

u mad bro?

Also i have enough money to live till i die dont worry about that )), my parents have much money very much.

Then send me 1k euro please <3 <3 <3 <3

hhh

nah i  have mp reason to lie but i could tell you the whole story,mouse gave stalone broken vote system for no ddos on l2eoa (stalone didnt know was broken and gave it to claww trying to install it ) server didnt grow and closed.Someday after sorin.passion (admin of l2injustice) contacted me on skype about opening server(claww him told my skype),i told him im not interested to open but you can open with stalone and i could help you guys pay ddos protection etc.After few days Sorin told us that he meet revenger (mouse) in really life and would spy infomation and shit,then 1week before opening everything was ready he dumbed us for 1k euro.

Stole files+website,L2Bfp was opened by then , Also mouse/sorin told me leave stalone and play on l2bfp and he would give me free item and shit for no ddos.i refused and they  bought the best ddos protection at that time which was ddos-guard.net but still got ddosed and closed after few days.Stalone went work on 1hotel he was done with l2.Still had 1server to ddos which was l2eoa,so i went to ddos l2eoa,so mouse contacted me on skype and told me if i stop ddos he would open server with stalone,i agree on that which l2tales.com came out .

Yeah im such asshole that i didnt backstabbed a friend )) didnt even asked 1euro form them.

reading this remind me so much memories of the past, thanks in public for for being a friend and rest help u provided me , now is my turn to help you success in your project and it will success no doubt for it.

u mad bro?

Also i have enough money to live till i die dont worry about that )), my parents have much money very much.

So the money are not even yours. That explains everything... you open a server with daddy's money, trying to earn more the easy way. ^^

reading this remind me so much memories of the past, thanks in public for for being a friend and rest help u provided me , now is my turn to help you success in your project and it will success no doubt for it.

Not a great past tho since majenta moon

Callate la puta boca si no sabes de lo que hablas pringao 

Madremia no habras jugado ni 1 server de estos tios y no dejas de llorar. QQ more plis :happyforever: :happyforever: