high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

+1 KenRen , 2015 wont be a good year for Stalone :)) and everywhere i go , on any server i play , everyone ask me : hey is Stalone server ? Because i wont play there !!!

So Stalone Happy new year !!! a good new year for you with 150 ppl online , U + dogs !!!!

P.S. Seems and dogs starting to leave u :))))

why this idiot still trying flame stalone?

even when his server is everytime dead?

go lick Sorin dick and own server where u are gm and max 150 ppl with fake online

and http://imgur.com/pAUSNVS   this made my day )))

Edited by AchYlek

+1 KenRen , 2015 wont be a good year for Stalone :)) and everywhere i go , on any server i play , everyone ask me : hey is Stalone server ? Because i wont play there !!!

So Stalone Happy new year !!! a good new year for you with 150 ppl online , U + dogs !!!!

P.S. Seems and dogs starting to leave u :))))

i think im stalone now

Edited by DBSK

you should know that he destroyed l2injustice beause Soirn alexe (admin of l2injustice) backstabbed him 2year ago .1week before they were planning to open the server mouse offered sorin 1k euro to stop work with stalone and stole website and files and opened with mouse (that server was called l2battleforpower or smth like that which got ddos hard).

everyone who knows stalone and mouse knows there is no problem btw them so stop lie

Edited by anhel00

lies cause mouse is the owner of l2holiday which works with tales also mouse was a gm on l2tales . they are friends with stalone also mouse using his files for l2holiday. ur just circulatin the shit arround son face it community hates the same kind like u and stalone.

Isn't Achyliooo king of the L2Holidays, not mouse :?