high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

Well atm Tales got one of the best files, B) from the whole shitty world of L2J servers :)

telling nonsense buddy, best l2j files is Averia and l2-scripts.ru. Fandc use Tales is only average quality.

Hope this project gets a lot of people. Good luck Fellow players! 

JOIN US

I don't think so, most people will go on l2injustice or Averia .Don't forget about L2Holiday 19:12.2014 xD

I don't think so, most people will go on l2injustice or Averia .Don't forget about L2Holiday 19:12.2014 xD

u think someone will go back to injustuce ?)))))

This server is really good , no lag , full pvp and everything just to get fun with friends  i will play with all my friend's im sure , so i hope will have much players to pvp and raids sieges and everything soo waiting for the grand opening !!!! 

The Christmas Event its started once the server goes into beta mode.

From now on by killing mobs there its a small chance holiday santa will appear near you.  2vtpjit.png

by talking to him , he will give you.

k0ofgz.png

Once you have the ticket you can exchange it for powerful weapons from C-S  by talking to santa claus which its located in 3 different town Grian,Aden and Goddard.

1j68gx.png

Depend on your level you will receive either C-B-A-S. From 1-51 C 52-60 B 61-75 A 76-85 S .

712xyu.png

The Weapon also come with random enchant from 4-14 but they last only 4 hour so use wisely.

Santa Claus which its located in Giran,Aden,Rune will also give a holiday buff which cost almost nothing,that will last 1hour.

34s30gg.png

Edited by DBSK