high five [L2J] L2Cartel

DBSK

U already lose respect from big clans: Pure, BBB, OD. Ur corruption, hacks, and dogs like AchyNoob will finish this story and online will be only [GM]Clan...

sry for my bad english but u all sux

You are excused, now go back to l2world, because it seems that you don't have any players left to notice your offline mode.  ^_^

U already lose respect from big clans: Pure, BBB, OD. Ur corruption, hacks, and dogs like AchyNoob will finish this story and online will be only [GM]Clan...

sry for my bad english but u all sux

actually this its just l2conflict reborn,and on l2conflict there was 0 corruption,also l2conflict closed beause i went holiday and that gmgoldfish did whatever he wanted and kina destroyed it,before i came back... (even now he scammed me 50euro for server preview video)

also this time you wont see donation for epics also about gm clan you will see that only in l2injustice or on other server :)

P.s about hacks have nothing to do with it ,just im a very good friend of stalone,hes helping me with the server.

Edited by DBSK

photo of the year: D

actually the files about the time what u spend on it. even a none experienced java student able to do perfect files if he spend many time so its bad example to bring up

you forgot sunshide kai ton vlaka ton nio

i dont play / work on any L2 server since l2holiday...

i dont have even L2 in computer.

even deleted like 90% of ppl from all communication softs.

sqt7hv.png

:okey:

Edited by snshd