Best High Five Files

Cray-Z

That files are based at one of the best servers arround i cant say the name but they had 10k people.

I can provide that files at a good price.

Also i can provide java services (features) that u want in the files.

Very Fast & Test Server available

Lol. So, you are selling **** shared sources i guess ?

W/e. Plus, read the rules.

• Your topic must contain all the information about the product. If you're selling a project (L2 Pack), your topic must contain test-server's IP - It doesn't have to be 24/7 online, but enough to be tested.
  • If your product proves to be fake, unstable, or inappropriate in any other case; that topic will be junked.
Edited by `iAndre

Wannabe moderator ? come on it's not fandc it's l2tales server pack . There is different about that duma is not working for tales 2 years now.
It's not resell since noone sell that files.

Please edit your post so i can do it too i dont like to provide the name of the server that the files
are.

Edited by Cray-Z

Wannabe moderator ? come on it's not fandc it's l2tales server pack . There is different about that duma is not working for tales 2 years now.

It's not resell since noone sell that files.

Please edit your post so i can do it too i dont like to provide the name of the server that the files are.

1) Nop.

2) I haven't used server's name.

Also, **** is for sale. The server you mentioned is based on ****.

**** is not selling its sources anymore and it's ip binded. So basically, no it's not a resell , but what you are selling is shared.

//Edit

Project name removed.

Edited by `iAndre

1) Nop.

2) I haven't used server's name.

Also, fandC is for sale. The server you mentioned is based on fandC.

fandC is not selling its sources anymore and it's ip binded. So basically, no it's not a resell , but what you are selling is shared.

Shared?omagad you think that tales is using suck files as fandc?Sure before 2 years , my sources are from august 5 months ago :)

Edited by Cray-Z

Shared?omagad you think that tales is using suck files as fandc?Sure before 2 years , my sources are from august 5 months ago :)

Nothing more to add.

Good luck with your sales.

i dont like to provide the name of the server that the files are.

" Hello,

I am selling a cat in the bag for a good price ".

Sort of .. When you are selling something, you should give as much info as you can. Also, how can you prove that those files are/was used by l2tales? :)

" Hello,

I am selling a cat in the bag for a good price ".

Sort of .. When you are selling something, you should give as much info as you can. Also, how can you prove that those files are/was used by l2tales? :)

If u login at test server u will realize that the community board it's the same  O0 

noone is going to get scammed or take something that he dont know what it is all people know the features and how l2tales was.

I don't :troll:

Community board can be "ripped", so well.. Anyway, ppl who would like to buy the pack, should know the features of l2tales and test things, confirm if those files are legit :)

Good luck tho ;)