Looking For Gracia Final/epilogue/freya/h5 Server Files.

taz1235

Question

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for Gracia Final/Epilogue/Freya/h5 server files. I need free but good files for learn. I don't want extra files with custom items. I preffer l2j, not SVN :).

Thanks for Your helping :)

3 answers to this question

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for Gracia Final/Epilogue/Freya/h5 server files. I need free but good files for learn. I don't want extra files with custom items. I preffer l2j, not SVN :).

Thanks for Your helping :)

you can compile 1 clean pack from every of client of you say and make your server. you need read 2-3 guides and thats all. you must work and read for understund how servers work. with ready things you never understund anything. with precompiled pack you cant edit your core, you cant add codes-features, you cant fix bugs you cant do anything..you can play only with configs and htmls.. so better read 2-3 guides and learn compile. for compile you need 3-4 minutes and you are ready is not something hard

there are no "best" files. just go pick the one from l2jserver.com. thats the best stable source for h5 to start with. all other free and paid stuff is full of bugs, backdoors and fucked up code. ;)