high five [L2J] L2 Egladiators

Dexter

GLRAPXr.png

Hello folks, let me introduce you to my latest and hopefuly best project so far, we called it eGladiators, cause we would love to run servers for other games too, however, Lineage 2 is my and our team's most favourite game so far. So we start with this :)

Why would you want to join us? First of all, we are pretty much different to the other servers, you asking how? First of all, we dont want to get rich of this, we want to stay non-donate for as long as possible, but we know we will have to run it sooner or later, but we will not offer anything what affects or stats like Pdef/Mdef and so on. Secondly, we are team from different countries, I am personally from Czech Republic, the other guy is from denmark, then we have one argentinan and also german/greek guy. We work on this for long time and we want to produce the best possible work you will ever see anywhere. I spent on my own loads of money already to provide the best GFX design, the best L2 pack coding and everything what you guys should need to play safe and comfortable. Well, I know its too long to read so I will tell you some of 100% known features :)

wEh7xoI.png

We also prepared unique account system, whoever would like to join our server, needs to make a web account first (master account) and then should create game account, why? It will be easier for you to track all of your accounts and we will also let you use your own "armory" system, I know that sometimes when u use multiple accounts its hard to remember all the ID names, also while searching for an item, its easier to see it all on your account manager than login each account and searching for it. 

eQhPEFe.png

We also want to provide you all possible statistics a player should need, here's an example

Ue3BvQW.png

We are starting a closed beta soon, all closed beta players will earn some rewards (not decided yet) when we go live.

In order to apply to closed beta testing, pm me here, reply to this topic or pm me on eGladiators forum to get your beta key.

It is limited to 100 beta keys (players without valid beta key will not be able to register a game account untill we go live)

Also, please feel free to tell us your suggestions and ideas, we appreciate anything! :)

More info at:

WEBSITE

FORUM

or social media

T7Tcxvj.pngZOApt8y.pngLTME027.png

Edited by Dexter

we decided to leave beta open without need of the beta key, lots of people were having trouble with it, so we just keep it open, I will announce the exact date when its open to everyone soon. meanwhile, give us ideas what would you like to see on our server and what should we giveaway in the grand opening (I had a razer mouse in my mind so far) :)

yes, main used language is english, but we have people who can speak lithuanian, spanish, greek, german, czech and danish

Let's make a list of our team members

Dexter - English, Czech (lill bit of german) /Founder, Owner/

Bazter - English, Czech /Co-Founder, Head Administrator/ (His IRL job is Java programmer, so he can practically do anything we ask for, just give us ideas!)

Shanks - English, German, Greek /GameMaster/

Conquerz - English, Spanish /GameMaster/

Soko - English, Lithuanian, Danish /Administrator and my right Hand/

Edited by Dexter