high five [L2J] L2Injustice

ZaDoR

Well my account was been randomly generated and never used  with strong 12digits pswd also randomly generated  with Pin Tan Generator  from my bank :)    anyother question ?

Stick that fake table to ur anus.  :D

Stalone, why ur not using ur own acc?

LOL. This is why Stalone can hack you any fkin where he wants

http://prntscr.com/5dfjzz

If you had logged in or created acc in l2tales with ur real id/pw - let's say stalone knows all information needed for him to hack into your account in other servers :>

At Tales db passwords are decoded and he can see properly what it is.

It's not only l2tales, all l2j servers uses base64 for password encoding... so, because base64 is not the proper way to save someone's password, everyone with access to the db knows your password. :)

It's not only l2tales, all l2j servers uses base64 for password encoding... so, because base64 is not the proper way to save someone's password, everyone with access to the db knows your password. :)

yea mucho psw i got ((((( 

Funny how ppl hate Stalone's servers but actually every of those haters join his server every simple time. You guys can complain about everythin but lets be honest stalones server are the only ones which worth to play. Server for donators? Yea tales was and is made for money, no doubt. But  u cant rly complain about this bcuz a lot of ppl who never donated any euros are pretty much dominating tales. Stalone might be bitchy, he might be the worst Admin ever but if u want to play on at least decent server where everything is pretty much stable so then suck it up and keep playing on his server. And trust me i have all reasons to hate him but actually i dont. Or otherwise u can play on server which gonna last few weeks (in better case) and server balance gonna change every simple update and deal with hacking/scamming acc and more shits. 

Btw GJ Achy. :) This sever was fail anyway :D

Funny how ppl hate Stalone's servers but actually every of those haters join his server every simple time. You guys can complain about everythin but lets be honest stalones server are the only ones which worth to play. Server for donators? Yea tales was and is made for money, no doubt. But  u cant rly complain about this bcuz a lot of ppl who never donated any euros are pretty much dominating tales. Stalone might be bitchy, he might be the worst Admin ever but if u want to play on at least decent server where everything is pretty much stable so then suck it up and keep playing on his server. And trust me i have all reasons to hate him but actually i dont. Or otherwise u can play on server which gonna last few weeks (in better case) and server balance gonna change every simple update and deal with hacking/scamming acc and more shits. 

Another achylek dog :D

Tales pack, I dont know if fandc too, has an option to save login account password as raw data, meaning that instead of being encrypted, you can actually see the passwords in the database. Well, actually, they just deactivate the encription. So yeah, they have all the logins, passwords and secondary passwords. 

People usually use the same logins and passwords among the servers, so they can access probably 30% of the accounts on other servers xD

Tales pack, I dont know if fandc too, has an option to save login account password as raw data, meaning that instead of being encrypted, you can actually see the passwords in the database. Well, actually, they just deactivate the encription. So yeah, they have all the logins, passwords and secondary passwords.

People usually use the same logins and passwords among the servers, so they can access probably 30% of the accounts on other servers xD

Well, atleast devs are honest about l2tales pack :)

Synerge fail DEV of Injustice  :P

Even Sorin doesnt trust him 100%

+1

gaw gaw