high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

I don't understand why is everyone hating. Not everyone enjoys being on 6k online russian servers, some people prefer the smaller community. There're usually lot more people in Giran on evenings, pto.

why? becouse this troll was bragging all the time they wont fail, they are the best, spamming every single topic of other servers to show his banner with his server name.  you can play a smaller server if its a pvp server with 3 farms, 200 is enough, if you want low/mid rate you need at least 1k real online to offer your players some fun in sieges/epics/pvp, alot more you mean fake counter goes to 2k and real to 20 online?

I don't understand why is everyone hating. Not everyone enjoys being on 6k online russian servers, some people prefer the smaller community. There're usually lot more people in Giran on evenings, pto.

The russians are actually doing a lot of good work while the rest are doing what? Flaming each other and opening 100 Interlude servers every day.

Keep wondering why L2 sucks...

Hate is normal. I've addressed the fake counter and it was A HUGE mistake on our part. It was not my idea to do this part and found out a few hours after launch that the config had been changed without my knowledge. This I am very dissappointed about but we tried to break into a low-rate hybrid market and it wasn't as successuful. This is life.

For the record, this troll is not going anywhere ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

Finnaly

the " Cheers granny " thing will stop once for all!

Good bye & Welcome to Reality Amigo!

Cheers,

Karasu

Edited by Karasu

epic fail of the 2015 :))) nice start guys

I told them month ago, that will be fail  :). They killed this server through silly settings.

Edited by Modi

I told them month ago, that will be fail  :). They killed this server through silly settings.

I agree, but this is a learning experience. We will keep this server up for what it is. I was expecting higher hopes for L2Cosmic but it will not be as I dreamed. So, we will just need to build on these mistakes in the future.

The server has been changed slightly,

1. LUX shop is in adena.

2. class change up to 3rd is now free.

Cheers,

Granny

I agree, but this is a learning experience. We will keep this server up for what it is. I was expecting higher hopes for L2Cosmic but it will not be as I dreamed. So, we will just need to build on these mistakes in the future.

The server has been changed slightly,

1. LUX shop is in adena.

2. class change up to 3rd is now free.

Cheers,

Granny

Good job, yeah you have to go into the alt b which is community and you pay 1 adena for your second class change now. Adena is still a little shaky but everything is falling in place. Give it a try before you completely knock it!

Please :/ ,dont kill me

5 months ago i had 320-350 real online playing on instant pvp server

Now just 180-220 with much better advertising

Thats how popular are pvp servers now, community is much more dead than before

I hope that somehow l2 will ressurect once the classic arrives on EU/NA

L2 is just dead , its not like 5 years ago , where hands were mostly playing and fun was the only thing that we would play for. Now l2 became a money making machine where greed replaced any good .

It needs a total close , gather EVERY single player , talk eachother and find a solution . A big community who knows for what they will fight for.

I need these old days , even on pvp servers - on mid- on low rate , where we were only playing for fun and that was the only thing. 

English are messed , i am way drunk , and i am missing things like pixels,faces etc , just a thought , pass me by.

Edited by leTot

L2 is just dead , its not like 5 years ago , where hands were mostly playing and fun was the only thing that we would play for. Now l2 became a money making machine where greed replaced any good .

It needs a total close , gather EVERY single player , talk eachother and find a solution . A big community who knows for what they will fight for.

I need these old days , even on pvp servers - on mid- on low rate , where we were only playing for fun and that was the only thing. 

English are messed , i am way drunk , and i am missing things like pixels,faces etc , just a thought , pass me by.

That's it. I agree with this idea of old times.

You know I need to thank MeVsYou for his words because he was absolutely right. As GM's we should not sit there and give up on ideas or concepts because they are not the most profitable idea compared to other servers like Tales or Cartel. I had a long time to sit and think about the future of L2Cosmic, "Do I scrap the server and try again or do I support the small community we've built?"

The answer to this question depends on why you've started this project in the first place. I've decided to not give up on my player community. We have instead taken the plethora of advice given to use from disgruntled players and implemented the concepts to make the server a little easier in the long run. The server will still remain true to its origin and be a low-rate community, but we understand the mistakes we made in preparing the experience more for the hardcore crowd (relatively speaking) and less for the average player that just wants a low rate stable environment.

We've worked together with our small community and decided to do a relaunch on January 17, 2015, giving new players a chance to join our small group and build on something together. I don't plan for this to be a zerg server, but if you have your hopes on playing with a tight-knit community of great people then you're welcome to come check us out again on the 17th.

We're not here to revolutionize the L2 world. We realize this now and have taken a step back to breathe and evaluate our principles. For the record, we are very proud of all our players and look forward to the new server features.

So when you're done with cartel, tales, and the next big thing, feel free to come check out our small group. We'll always be here for you when there's nowhere else to go, small or not ;)

Here's a list of the new features on the 17th of January:

Relaunch-Banner.png

Lastly, I just want to end this and say that we came very close to giving up and it was the support of great players that gave me the strength to continue this project.

**All donators will start with the original donation amount in their virtual bank, so rest assured you will be compensated for the relaunch.**

We listened to the constructive criticism. We took it into consideration. And now we've made some changes to better serve the community. This will be the final revision for L2Cosmic, and we look forward to your feedback.

Ah yes, lastly, regarding the fake counter. We WILL NOT be using a fake online for the relaunch. This mistake will be remedied with a fresh new start. We won't have that big bang that other server have but we are prepared to stay behind our community 100% and will not resort to these cheap tactics any longer.

Sincerely,

Granny

Edited by Granny

It's not all about online this online that. Sometimes we need to focus on providing the quality support even if you have 100 players and not just treat everything as an online count.

Cheers,

Granny