high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

The VIP package has been revised. Updated Opening Post to reflect these changes. Revised website with revised VIP rates described in retail changes. http://l2cosmic.com/lineage-2-retail-2-0/

The vote mostly reflected a tie between bonus rates and autopick, and a HUGE distaste for multi-box restrictions. It just goes to show admins can have bad judgment. :)

That being said, the matter is now solved. All players can box a maximum of 4 windows. The XP/SP bonus was kept very low to avoid any influential impact on the extended game play. Minor boost.

VIP-Banner-V2.0.png

As we said, we always take suggestions. The majority have spoken and now you have a new VIP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

Perfect combo!

The poll really helped gain perspective on where people stand on the issue. I had asked earlier some old L2 friends and they were really terrible at providing a perspective on a good donation system. So I had to take a shot in the dark based on a few preliminary opinions. I had a lot of PMs suggesting this and that but I think in the end, this new VIP system is pretty solid. And it was with the help of the community poll that helped identify there was a high interest in both the autopick and minor xp/sp bonus, nearly equally, and almost no interest in multi-box restrictions. This certainly helped this change come about.

REMINDER ABOUT OUR HOLIDAY WARRIOR EVENT TILL OPEN BETA JANUARY 04, 2015:

The first step to getting your free donation coins

PART 1

The first part requires you to reach warrior rank in our forum (20+ posts). This will award you 50 cosmic coins. It really wouldn't take you that long to acquire this reward, perhaps 5 minutes of browsing through our forum threads and posting. The posts must be meaningful and any spam will be deleted by our moderators. So don't try to trick yourself out of an easy ass reward ;)

Holiday-Warrior.png

The second step to getting your free donation coins

PART 2

The second part involves your support here at MXC and is even easier! Simply change your signature to show your support for our great server. Show others that your an MXC warrior in collaboration with the L2Cosmic way of life. Show others that you no longer want to play on corrupt/broken servers. Make the right choice and give us some love. By changing your signature you'll be awarded 100 cosmic coins.

FOR VIP:
MXC-WARRIOR-e1418038380269.png

FOR NON-VIP:
MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png

Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile for VIP:

[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://l2cosmic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/MXC-WARRIOR-e1418038380269.png][/url]
Use the following code below to change your signature to the above image for your profile for NON-VIP:
[url=http://l2cosmic.com][img=http://l2cosmic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/MXC-WARRIOR-TRIMMED.png][/url]
In total, if you complete both events, you will amass a total of 150 cosmic coins, earning yourself a free VIP for the first month. It's really as easy as that. No hidden strings, no funny business. I will personally grant you your reward at launch. You'll just need to give me your nickname on the MXC forum and the L2Cosmic forum. I can verify the signature and forum rank with that information and process your reward.

Hope this server succeed and never stops! :)   "Cosmic 

The server's success is out of my hands brother. Hear me out because this is important.

I've stated this numerous times already, I will repeat it. I am currently doing everything in my power to make this the best possible server in 2015. My work days are about 12-15 hours long with very little sleep, as we prepare to launch L2Cosmic DRS for you guys this winter. I've promised you perfection, and I will deliver this to you. But what you may not realize is that....

The Success of L2Cosmic DRS is now in your hands, each and every one of you.

Why? Because I will do everything there is to make this server a hit. Our PR and advertising team are excellent, but it really comes down to you guys, as players, to spread the word about our server. We can only do so much with a small team of engineers that have yet to build a brand. This is why I've developed small holiday event rewards, like changing your banner in MXC and making posts in our own forum, because we need your help to spread the word about Cosmic. Word of mouth is the best possible source of advertising. By telling your friends and colleagues, you can help us grow into a server that can outclass them all, and once we're in this position, we can then focus on giving you what you deserve. For helping us, we will never forget. This is how the world works, if you like us, support us, go out there and tell people on your Skype, Facebook, Twitter, and so on.

Now, why are most people unlikely to do what I just asked? Briefly, we're all accustomed to something we call deflection. Deflection, by example, is when someone asks you to do something, and you do not do it because you assume someone else will do it for you, so there's no point in you doing it in the first place. The concept deflects from person to person, and the task never gets done. So when I ask you to spread the word, keep this in mind as you deflect it onto someone else.

So, do me a favor, as a good community:

Go out right now. And recruit 5 people to our server. It shouldn't take long at all. Just grab 5 players minimum, more is better, but I ask for just 5. It's that easy.

You don't need to hope this server succeeds. You need action. We have done our job. And done it damn well. And each day we're growing. I'm not begging you to do anything. I'm asking you politely.

Action will build a good community. So make a choice and support us.

Do your part.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Granny

hello cosminc i dont really know u but the way you talk looks so mature and respectfull to your followers and enemies too i will try u ;)

Mature eh. Are you calling me old? :D

Haha, I guess I'm probably older than most of the admins around here. I'm married and an engineer by trade. So I should probably sound a bit informed/mature I suppose.

I've been studying my whole life. You pick up a few tricks here and there in regards to teamwork and PR.

in these times java servers w/o npc buffer and w/o 5k online die instantly but w/e  :dat:

Wrong way to think brother. You sound helpless as if there's no options. But as a community, we always have options. A server's life span is a factor of its population. So go out an recruit your friends / players.

I'm about action, not speculation. That's likely the difference between us and why we sometimes fail to see eye to eye ;)

There are no private server with 5k online at this time.

I'd tend to agree. But I have no proof. Nor am I interested enough to go dig for evidence. :/

Think I covered all new posts. If not, let me know.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

EDIT: TWITCH LIVE ALL DAY AS I PREP THE TOPZONE AD BANNER AND MAYBE IF I HAVE TIME DESIGN A NEW WEBSITE BACKGROUND.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

[4:15:54 PM] L2Cosmic - BETA JAN 04: greetings my friend

[4:15:57 PM] L2Cosmic - BETA JAN 04: how may I help?

[5:37:57 PM] random add: hmm

[5:38:06 PM] random add: actually you can't help me :D

[5:39:18 PM] random add: i just wanted to say good job with your server, i really like gm teams like cosmic (i am an interlude player playing this game almost 10 years ) and just wanted to say continue the good work because we do need more teams like yours!

And this is why I do my job folks. Thought I'd share a message that was quite out of the blue but very kind.

Gimme some love. Feeling sensual. Where's Tessa when I need her, him? :D

Cheers,

Granny

And this is why I do my job folks. Thought I'd share a message that was quite out of the blue but very kind.

Cheers,

Granny

Know the feeling. ;) It keeps you going!

Cheers,

Granny

a well executed presentation that a greek couldnt even dream of doing. well done on that part and i hope this stands out to all the other kids out there that effort and having a brain and good attitude actually pays off and is reflected in your product

Cheers,

Granny

What about me? ^^

I'm trying to get back my Java skills by helping around, hehe..  :lol:

Just not to be completely off topic: How goes with the advertisement?