interlude [L2J] L2 Kgx

Sido

I will not allow that to happen here. I got more plans for the future that will be implemented with time and one of those is to make support classs like bd and sws to be playable in pvp. I bet that you will love this one.

Still tho there are tones of dumb servers out there full of ppl :P

Which is so fcking sad, lol :D

And servers with decent, longterm gameplay are empty .. This new generation of "pro players" spamming F1 :P

I will not allow that to happen here. I got more plans for the future that will be implemented with time and one of those is to make support classs like bd and sws to be playable in pvp. I bet that you will love this one.

personally i dislike this . Interlude is interlude , dont try to make it more then what this chronicle is , if u want to pvp with bd/sws go play freya ++ . Why would any1 go pvp with sws/bd on HR anyway ? u call support classes for 1 reason .

No one force you to play them but there might be someone forcing you to have one in party ;)

Anyway, I will not do changes just because I have them in mind, this things will be discussed and approved by players first.

Really sorry to announce, but because we are countering some problems with our new router and because I am away, we are delaying this with 10 days, this mean we are making this live on 10 December.

This might be an inconvenient for you but please understand that even from beginning this was just an estimated date. We really wanted to make it on 1st day of December because that's the official day of Romania, but this is it.

Official Live Date: 10 December!

10ih1fa.jpg
Deck the Halls

During this holiday event, monsters will drop an assortment of special items to make the season bright, such as unique Echo Crystals that play carols. The monsters roaming Aden are also carrying tree branches and ornaments that can be given to the Santa Trainee to create your own small Christmas tree.

Special Trees

To make your small Christmas tree, you will need:

4 Star Ornaments
4 Bead Ornaments
10 Fir Tree Branches
1 Flower Pot

Give the Santa Trainee 10 small Christmas trees and he will give you a special Christmas tree, which has a magical effect of increasing health and magic regeneration while under its branches. Special Christmas trees can be summoned anywhere in-game, but you will not receive the magical effects of the tree if it is summoned anywhere inside peace zones.

Santa’s Hat

This small guild of the Dwarven Village is led by a mysterious, yet jolly, Dwarf known only as Santa Claus. The apprentices managed to bring along a stock of Santa’s Hats with them to the villages. However, they won’t give up these hats easily! Collect 10 Special Christmas trees and the Trainee will exchange them for a bright red Santa’s Hat.

This will be the only way to get Santa's Hat.

Seeya there nubz,gonna own u all! :D

PS:Sidoane ia pla :))

Edited by CryStaliN