Change Players Names When Inside Of Pvp Zone?

Chakl22

Question

Chronicle: Freya
l2jdp - revision="7968"
l2j - revision="4601"

I have a PVP Zone (players get insta Flagged when inside), and i would like players names change like xxx when they enter on this Zone, someone can put some light on what i need to modify? thx.

Edited by Chakl22

7 answers to this question

if (_activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneId.x))
writeS("x");
else
writeS(_activeChar.getName());

on enter setcolor
on exit setcolor
not hard..
for color code look at enterworld clientpacket

players names change like xxx when they enter on this Zone

οh i understood wrong then you have to make a temp name with the original name and store it for every player that pass the if (contition)

and then call it back when he gets out of the contition

it will help if you look the clan leader change name admin command handler and change name admin command handler also

then send packet to casted in all players inside the if(contition) that are inside the zone

Edited by Nightw0lf

lol Nightw0lf ..

if (_activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneId.x))
writeS("x");
else
writeS(_activeChar.getName());

This .. CharInfo.java

Chronicle: Freya

l2jdp - revision="7968"

l2j - revision="4601"

I have a PVP Zone (players get insta Flagged when inside), and i would like players names change like xxx when they enter on this Zone, someone can put some light on what i need to modify? thx.

find the code of olympiad hided names protection and take some parts from that code step by step. if characters have changed names you must disable the chat too. and if the player of you hit is clan member you must use ctrl. so you must disable this too inside this zone. and you must edit when player hit other player in chat he show her name. so the better idea is that of i say you.  find that code is shared here and take the parts of you need and make it like if (_activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneId.x)) etc.

everybody trolling everywhere i see i do it 1 time and i get in the corner... look at your own job sweety

Then your trolling skills are not good enough, you have to practice a lil bit :troll:

Edited by SweeTs