L2Desire is Recruiting

TheMentaL

well about the event manager ... i already sent a pm to TheMentaL i wrote every detail about my knowledge and experience but i got no  reply .... lol just pm me and tell me if u want me to join your team or no...

well i belive in your knowledge and all that, but how they will put you on staff, do they have trusth in you? well they will need alot of trust in some1 to put he on the staff... lol and if he dont replyed you, or he didnt see or he dont want, well sometimes find the right persone is hard... :/

good luck

well i belive in your knowledge and all that, but how they will put you on staff, do they have trusth in you? well they will need alot of trust in some1 to put he on the staff... lol and if he dont replyed you, or he didnt see or he dont want, well sometimes find the right persone is hard... :/

good luck

i am not am angry cuz they didn't chose me  ;) but they could told me "well you dont have the knowledge we want" instead of avoiding me....

They dont know me so they cant trust me i know that  :) ... i dont have big experience but i applied to get more experience in gm staff  :D