high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

i joined i loved all the feutures really Great Job!!! 1 thing i dont really liked that much russian i cant even communicate with people or some npcs are still in russian language.. just make it just with english on all chats and other language's in clan chats party and pms

Good luck with your "Развратный Проект", I've found that in a russian top site along with "Первый сервер Lineage II High Five, сделанный милыми девушками, для настоящих мужчин! :)"... nice advertising! ^^

now 2400 :P

Approximately 400 online on beta, the counter is fake as duck.

/still pretty nice number, but please let's not act like they're putting up real online numbers, why would they even do that?

Edited by Herlitz

high rate server with songs and dance 10 min? solo players have no chance...i know its a team game, but still there r so many playing differences ( time, zone etc )

its mean from bd / sws

not from alt + b that are 60min

i joined i loved all the feutures really Great Job!!! 1 thing i dont really liked that much russian i cant even communicate with people or some npcs are still in russian language.. just make it just with english on all chats and other language's in clan chats party and pms

Did you change language in game setting and in .cfg?

Good luck with your "Развратный Проект", I've found that in a russian top site along with "Первый сервер Lineage II High Five, сделанный милыми девушками, для настоящих мужчин! :)"... nice advertising! ^^

Thank you ^_^

high rate server with songs and dance 10 min? solo players have no chance...i know its a team game, but still there r so many playing differences ( time, zone etc )

From alt+b dance and song last 1 hour)

yes i changes language from .cfg and still some npc's are in russian. and anyway everyone is talking on russian language make it International and only english in all chats if u want players from europe too

i made update with uploader averia and when i try to log  my acc i get dc and my window is gone ;/  someone know why?

u proly miss ru language in ur windows.

yes i changes language from .cfg and still some npc's are in russian. and anyway everyone is talking on russian language make it International and only english in all chats if u want players from europe too

There`re 90% of russian players so most of chat is in rus, but all announcements are in eng too.

i made update with uploader averia and when i try to log  my acc i get dc and my window is gone ;/  someone know why?

Please, download our client. You can find a link in this topic

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/client.73952/#post-1093278

is there any special system for x70? becauce i can see only 3 server and no x70 

OBT is over now. The opening is on the 12th of December(this Friday)

There`re 90% of russian players so most of chat is in rus, but all announcements are in eng too.

so why u tell us the biggest community from russia an europe since the 90% is russian and the 10 international? :D