interlude [L2J] L2Perseus

GLO

• 2 weeks later...

admin gives free items to his friends ... always create server for 15 days and after create a new server...pfff kids

for so long you were not able to pick up a server with 5k players, and now you want to disappoint the world again

"he shouts came ursu people gather, the second time era cry came the bear, the world is not coming

players do not eat the same shit again

This message is addressed to all servers,It sees 100 $ on card they are no longer interested in the server, and not know how to prolong his duration

I'm sorry I offended you, but this is reality,those who do not accept reality are like leaves in the wind

these people should not be disregarded and should be avoided

BUMP!

Edited by valentin

Mate, i never dreamed to have 5k players because i don't invested to have that players.

I risked the minimum amount of money, to get the maximum amount of profit. 
I don't really see your point of view. If you don't have 5k players, doesn't mean that you don't need to open a server for 100-300 players.

Even if 3-5 players spam your skype to open a server, you try to make it real... There are tons of players who don't like the very populated ones...the reasons are many.

And be sure that i didn't got 100$ and than i left the project. I did and over 1k euro in a single day for your knowledge.

The reason that i became inactive is simple -> i need a break from PC/ L2 and every shit... People are getting insane or start to have health problems because of this life style... So all i wanted is a break.

Soon will be new servers with new ideas and gameplay....

Also, many people contact me for all kind of L2 projects... so there could be plenty of them but i can't be active in more than 1 maximum 2... because a server eats all your time if you really dedicate for it.

We can talk forever here...  I know my point of view and what i expect from a server... and players still trashing about their frustrations.

GL

Mate, i never dreamed to have 5k players because i don't invested to have that players.

I risked the minimum amount of money, to get the maximum amount of profit. 

I don't really see your point of view. If you don't have 5k players, doesn't mean that you don't need to open a server for 100-300 players.

Even if 3-5 players spam your skype to open a server, you try to make it real... There are tons of players who don't like the very populated ones...the reasons are many.

And be sure that i didn't got 100$ and than i left the project. I did and over 1k euro in a single day for your knowledge.

The reason that i became inactive is simple -> i need a break from PC/ L2 and every shit... People are getting insane or start to have health problems because of this life style... So all i wanted is a break.

Soon will be new servers with new ideas and gameplay....

Also, many people contact me for all kind of L2 projects... so there could be plenty of them but i can't be active in more than 1 maximum 2... because a server eats all your time if you really dedicate for it.

We can talk forever here...  I know my point of view and what i expect from a server... and players still trashing about their frustrations.

GL

it's time that offspring of bird to take flight

I think interlude is a history should search for, something to be huge profit

a large project means big profit

Edited by valentin

First of all, there's no trusted people with who i can do a large project..

Secondly, i will never spend too much for a server.. Because even if it's the best server in your opinion, something can go bad and all your work and money will be lost.

You can do an amazing server with easy setups but good gameplay and balance.

Large projects got more than 5 members in staff... on my servers  i was mostly myself or 2 members in staff. ( excluding the gm's, because they do the very easy work).

But you can do your own server and see how "easy" it is... I got many server owners in my skype and alot of them was asking me how do i earned so much and they do like nothing with double or triple players online.

Anyway, i'm not out from L2 so wait for the next one ^^ and don't expect from a custom server to last too much... All of the big servers wich were custom, didn't lasted more than like 6 months without wipe... 

I looked at what you have written, I have high faculties  with financial functions globally,I'm sorry that I write to you again

Sorry to say, but your ideas will not get anywhere, all lead to disappointment

When I have time, I will teach you a few tricks

Edited by valentin

Sure, since u'r romanian as me, than it will not be so hard to explain :) 

my skype is posted so is a pleasure for me to learn something new or something wich may be better for me.

I'm open minded anyway :)