Giant Griffin [Interlude]

Fast Preview:

o7n0c1.jpg

MgjJZ.gif Download:

This is the hidden content, please

Credits: TheVainglorious

841DM.png

• 2 weeks later...

most of Stacy Doll 's shares are reshares , but i never see any credits and he is posting them like they are his....so those posts shouldn't be locked? where is the justice in this forum? if i did something like that i would have a warning plus post locked or deleted

most of Stacy Doll 's shares are reshares , but i never see any credits and he is posting them like they are his....so those posts shouldn't be locked? where is the justice in this forum? if i did something like that i would have a warning plus post locked or deleted

There are credits to each and every npc.

So let the "justice in this forum" aside!

you talk about justice? seriously now? this community is full of scam and everyone tries to steal something and then say oooho it is mine yeee....i have even seen posts that maxtor stole money for a video he got and he did never pay.....don't talk about justice..plus in many npc the Credits: TheVainglorious did not exist when i made my post......

you talk about justice? seriously now? this community is full of scam and everyone tries to steal something and then say oooho it is mine yeee....i have even seen posts that maxtor stole money for a video he got and he did never pay.....don't talk about justice..plus in many npc the Credits: TheVainglorious did not exist when i made my post......

It is no need writing incoherent things.

It is a forum community. If you believe that this forum doesn't fit your needs or likes then you are free to go.

There will be scammers, although you can't avoid it.

*Just for your information, Maxtor didn't steal anyone.

I will clean the topic, because we are off-topic now.

i always add credits, plus if i edit my topic as u said, why there isnt any msg ''stacy doll edited topic bla bla date''

please open ur eyes the next time, or maybe u just wanted to qq around for the staff team.

peace

• 3 years later...