^Moon^

New Advertise Event is comming up soon. check our website: www.l2elite-pvp.com   everyday 

And our forum webpage:  l2elite.moreforum.com

News about event rules comming soon. prepare yourself to win^^

Our community raised now we are arround 800+++ online everyday and 1500+++ in weekends. Special thanks for all who advertised our server and helped our community to grow. Thanks to maxcheaters for make ourself known all arround this forum. This weekend new event will spawn with new secret things. Keep online and keep watch our news on website. With respect, ^Moon^!

I mean you can make bots but you cannot leave them alone more then 10 minutes maximum...

1st reason = system as you question when you are in farming zone(active)

2nd reason mana potions restore low amount of mana and you need to take a break every 6-7 minutes for mana regen( if you are mage )

If you are destroyer or warlord or whatever you will get some questions and need to answer correct( everytime qeustion change and answers too , we got 1000 different questions and answers )

I mean you can make bots but you cannot leave them alone more then 10 minutes maximum...

1st reason = system as you question when you are in farming zone(active)

2nd reason mana potions restore low amount of mana and you need to take a break every 6-7 minutes for mana regen( if you are mage )

If you are destroyer or warlord or whatever you will get some questions and need to answer correct( everytime qeustion change and answers too , we got 1000 different questions and answers )

Ok, I got it. What about the packet sniffers?

As you say... but I've heard that before. Anyway good luck!

Give me a reason to pay 6 month host 330 euro +DDOS protection if i didn't had l2phx protection and ANTI-BOT^^

Why you should join us?

1. We have stable server unlike all others.

2. Our economy is better then all other servers.

3. Our host is prepayed for 6 months.

4. NO LAG.

5. Anti-Bot Protection ( FREE BOTS )

6. Everything is working 100%

platithostu.png

images

check this out