^Moon^

The world is full of haters...

The world is full of idiots... Some people have turned Lineage II into a business, destroying every piece of the old gameplay. Want a low rate server - buy "Vip account", buy "Donator Coins" etc... Want a pvp server - buy "++ Weapons/Armors", buy "Boss Jewels" etc, etc. My God, they've killed an great community for money! The Lineage II world is full of idiots.

I dont rob poor muthafackaz for 3 augs in a god forsaken l2 srv. So based on humanity,if u claim to be a human,whos da retarded. But judgin from ur profile pic,u must be a mudkip.

I dont rob poor muthafackaz for 3 augs in a god forsaken l2 srv. So based on humanity,if u claim to be a human,whos da retarded. But judgin from ur profile pic,u must be a mudkip.

You forgot a little english on the corner of your mouth, please clean yourself :)

You forgot a little english on the corner of your mouth, please clean yourself :)

Dunno whether to laugh or cry.

you and your friend are fake americans and you are also from romania. you cant even speak english your self so i dont know why you're giving him shit

you and your friend 'are a retarded' according to a previous post

Server will be back soon. We get dedicated with DDOS protection. Thanks for all who belive in this project and wait for us

2882f1464c.jpg

kentucky my ass even if you're from the back woods you can at least get basic english down (then again you wouldnt even have a modern pc or internet if you're in a trailer park)

you and your friend are fake americans and you are also from romania. you cant even speak english your self so i dont know why you're giving him shit

you and your friend 'are a retarded' according to a previous post

2882f1464c.jpg

kentucky my ass even if you're from the back woods you can at least get basic english down (then again you wouldnt even have a modern pc or internet if you're in a trailer park)

SUCK A DICK :)