interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Aepvp

Harken

Dupes? Shut up if you are clueless moron, Kamaloka is a code of 1k lines+ I just had a mistake where players could re-enter more than once in one day, they got banned and the bug was fixed the next day.

But yeah I don't expect people that use shared codes to appreciate my work, coding 1.000 lines of code for an Engine inexistent to IL in 2 days is a piece of cake right?

http://l2aepvp.net/forum/index.php/topic/56-will-need-some-help-with-adevertisement/

This will prove to your retarded head that Im not Harken, If the server was mine I would do my topic presantation with my main profile, remeber it reached 15.000 views in 1 month when I posted it as xdem

Retards that own other IL servers that can't even be 1% of L2AEPvP can only throw hate

1k lines ^^? Alrighty whatever you say lord ;) more like 3 days. anyways pointless arguing with you :) GL with the server

1k lines ^^? Alrighty whatever you say lord ;) more like 3 days. anyways pointless arguing with you :) GL with the server

I knew you was stupid but not that much that you would open a war with me.

Anyways back to your cage, you got enough attention for today

I knew you was stupid but not that much that you would open a war with me.

Anyways back to your cage, you got enough attention for today

Vice Versa