[L2Off] Lineage2Gracia

Lin2Hektor

This is a very  special server

-Why?

-Because  every class , even support classes will be played   by a real person and not as a bot, that means that every  single person in this server will be active.

-I don't like the dual-box donation thing :happyforever:  You suck you said no pay to win :rage:

-First of all ,  every  serious project needs donations in order to  stay alive, most of the  administrators offer  rewards  like enchants,weapons,armors,skills

That's PayToWin,The dual-box donation will just give you one more box ,(that's how solo-players will be able to farm/exp), how does that   make you "OP" ?

Edited by P.A.C-Halfman

- Nice ripped website :P You'll regret this. :y u no?:

Let's say that's true, i have one question for you

-Does this affect your gameplay somehow? If yes how?

He didn't say that becuase he wouldn't join a server with a ripped website, he said that because he's the designer of that website ;)

This is a very  special server

-Why?

-Because  every class , even support classes will be played   by a real person and not as a bot, that means that every  single person in this server will be active.

-I don't like the dual-box donation thing :happyforever:  You suck you said no pay to win :rage:

-First of all ,  every  serious project needs donations in order to  stay alive, most of the  administrators offer  rewards  like enchants,weapons,armors,skills

That's PayToWin,The dual-box donation will just give you one more box ,(that's how solo-players will be able to farm/exp), how does that   make you "OP" ?

I've never seen any serious low rate project  with high online in the past to offer all of this(exclude few). Also we all know that there have been very good and stable servers that offered only accessory or something like this. It's like to say that 2vs3 fight is fair as much as 3vs3.

Edited by Darknessbg

Even though it's his website template, it is his fault that it got leeched , or whatever , props to you for designing it , props to the guy who also leeched it  :) I also see no copymark saying it was designed by xDrac ;) 

Launchdate: 12.12.2014 Friday 7PM GMT+2

Open Beta: 05.12. - 10.12.2014

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

Edited Launchdate. Due too less activity and because it is senseless to run this Server with 50 People Online from Players point of view. We will relaunch our starting date. And aswell relaunch advertisment. So we can ensure best gameplay. We hope you will understand.

Sincerly Lineage2Gracia

For future reference check the forum.

servidor failed?

not even a penny was invested, no hop/top traffic either, what did u expected?

http://www.rpg-club.com/

check this for some motivation  :happyforever:  / 5k+ online on GF