Custom Community Board Htmls -Only-

These htmls need to be finished.

so to use them you gotta have a small knowledge.

Don't download if you don't have java knowledge.

Buffer - Inside Category.html

Gatekeeper.html

Gatekeeper - Area inside example.html

GmShop.html

Index.html

Services.html

Buffer.html

there was a guy selling this cb cant find his topic and im too lame to launch a server for screenshots

what do the htmls? for fun? go share the scripts for work the htmls, go share the sql files,go share the config files. only htmls are useless

what do the htmls? for fun? go share the scripts for work the htmls, go share the sql files,go share the config files. only htmls are useless

These htmls need to be finished.

so to use them you gotta have a small knowledge.

Don't download if you don't have java knowledge.

so this is a 'im boring to create a code' thats the "start" of the htmls you make the rest. we got the consept is thats how a car is builded now you take the rest and build it. thnx usefull to death.

PS: as you said you are lame so i cant imagine what happend and you created the htmls :poker face:

Edited by Nightw0lf

the point for share that is because i sell the full community board in marketplace. you and the idiot mardok or wtf is her name think i sell only the html files. thats the point from this share. but better read the topics and after say bullshits.

so this is a 'im boring to create a code' thats the "start" of the htmls you make the rest. we got the consept is thats how a car is builded now you take the rest and build it. thnx usefull to death.

PS: as you said you are lame so i cant imagine what happend and you created the htmls  :poker face:

the point for share that shit is that: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/184368-hi5-community-board/
he and the other idiot kid mardok thing i sell the html files and for this want destroy my sales like my l2 project sale. but cant understund the topics. whats the point for sell html files only? for fun?  IQ = 0
Edited by nikosdevil20

PS: as you said you are lame so i cant imagine what happend and you created the htmls :poker face:

who told you i created? I leeched.

Edited by ’Insider

who told you i created? I leeched.

i dont see any scripts,sql,configs,java files...so whats the point for lock the other idiot my topic? haha he is realy idiot kid. anyway. if you share and scripts,sql files,config files and java part for work that community board i delete my sell topic right now. cuz your and mardok's IQ is realy 0. 

edit: @ontopic that share is realy useless..only the html files whats the point for share this? who with java knowledge sit and write all script for 0 for use that html files normal? hahhahah

Edited by nikosdevil20

i dont see any scripts,sql,configs,java files...so whats the point for lock the other idiot my topic? haha he is realy idiot kid. anyway. if you share and scripts,sql files,config files and java part for work that community board i delete my sell topic right now. cuz your and mardok's IQ is realy 0. 

edit: @ontopic that share is realy useless..only the html files whats the point for share this? who with java knowledge sit and write all script for 0 for use that html files normal? hahhahah

Scroll slowly please.

sweet-jesus-l.png

Edited by ’Insider

Scroll slowly please.

sweet-jesus-l.png

so next time you and the other shit read better the topics before write bullshits.

you should speak gently and on the same "tone" i speak to you Mr. Hater

hmm.. you are not the man of i must speak gently. when you spam my sell topic with shits with the other kid i cant speak you gently. about Mr.Hater as you see im not the hater here. you spam my topic without understund what my sell topic says, and 2nd you come here and share useless html files for destroy my sell topic. so who is the hater here? me or you? for kid mardok i know already he is kid and spam shits. but you why? anyway. lets stop spam your share topic. maybe that topic is usefull for some members with "knowledge"  :happyforever:

ps: about that: 

there was a guy selling this cb cant find his topic and im too lame to launch a server for screenshots

Edited by nikosdevil20

ps: about that: 

the topic is here:

you think you are the only one that sells crappy shits around here?

you're wrong there was another "smart" guy like you who was selling these files i don't remember his name but he also had an interlude version too.

hmm.. you are not the man of i must speak gently. when you spam my sell topic with shits with the other kid i cant speak you gently. about Mr.Hater as you see im not the hater here. you spam my topic without understund what my sell topic says, and 2nd you come here and share useless html files for destroy my sell topic. so who is the hater here? me or you? for kid mardok i know already he is kid and spam shits. but you why? anyway. lets stop spam your share topic. maybe that topic is usefull for some members with "knowledge"  :happyforever:

ok time to share them.

J1RDb7r.png

ok I don't blame you you can't even read the Client's Name and you write it Hi5 really? HI? Hello? Hola? Xin chào? Dobrý den? 您好 ?

Edited by ’Insider

you think you are the only one that sells crappy shits around here?

you're wrong there was another "smart" guy like you who was selling these files i don't remember his name but he also had an interlude version too.

maybe im wrong with you cuz you dont mean share the htmls from my sell topic.(but im sure if you have that files you share it here cuz you are hater) anyway you speak about webdav i think. but you say in my sell topic 

ok time to share them.

and the idiot kid says: 

and show your share. so? ????  about crappy shits if you dont like just dont buy it. im not waiting kids same you buy my files. 
lets stop that shit cuz we spam without reason. that files of you shared are realy useless but anyway. leave it for ppl that have knowledge  :happyforever:

ok I don't blame you you can't even read the Client's Name and you write it Hi5 really? HI? Hello? Hola? Xin chào? Dobrý den? 您好 ?

about that if i know to read clients name you dont need know to it if i know read or no.and at last yes i write it hi5 where is your problem? you are dictionary here and i dont know?

Edited by nikosdevil20