interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

I agree that shops are too expensive. I'm already 45lvl and still dont have full D grade.. this is ridiculous.. what's the point to lvl up fast if you cant effort items for the level you are.I agree the staff didn't do good work with the community, because 2 people to take care about over 3k people is just a joke... This is the real problem... if they had enough staff members everything would be much better, but 2 people to work like 5-6 is impossible.

In other way I would say don't push them, cuz to care about so big community server is kinda hard.And some people are just way too stupid to understand what they have to do.Some people try to connect with old patch, other try to connect with high five client and etc, so staff is useless to help them, if they haven't even read the server featuers. Just an example from a topic about critical errors:

just to check, it's high five, right ?

Anyway it's not what I expected from the server, it has big potential, but sadly that @MrMoshu will become right.

And even more sad is that mostly only mad kids left to play Lineage II, so the game is slowly dying.The old times, the fun, drama and emotions are gone forever.

Edited by Darknessbg

I agree that shops are too expensive. I'm already 45lvl and still dont have full D grade.. this is ridiculous.. what's the point to lvl up fast if you cant effort items for the level you are.I agree the staff didn't do good work with the community, because 2 people to take care about over 3k people is just a joke... This is the real problem... if they had enough staff members everything would be much better, but 2 people to work like 5-6 is impossible.

In other way I would say don't push them, cuz to care about so big community server is kinda hard.And some people are just way too stupid to understand what they have to do.Some people try to connect with old patch, other try to connect with high five client and etc, so staff is useless to help them, if they haven't even read the server featuers. Just an example from a topic about critical errors:

Anyway it's not what I expected from the server, it has big potential, but sadly that @MrMoshu will become right.

And even more sad is that mostly only mad kids left to play Lineage II, so the game is slowly dying.The old times, the fun, drama and emotions are gone forever.

And game dying because of servers like this/tales and others. They don't care about ppls, they opening only to make money, thats why old players left this game

i tottally i agree with you guys! in forum i see about 10+ posts not posts by 3k people! if they cant afford a help to these 10/20 people then why the fuck do you open such a server?My problem is that there are weapons until b grade in shop BUT NO DUALS fuck my life i am the stupid one who has to craft them? -.-"

And game dying because of servers like this/tales and others. They don't care about ppls, they opening only to make money, thats why old players left this game

This is the main reason, because only mad kids left to play the game.The trash servers.

Almost 50 lvl and got only d grade armors and weapon from newbie helper, so alone I lvl up like a turtle, cuz i have to kill 50 lvl mobs with 20 lvl gear.I guess i will need like 60 lvl to save money for the D grade weapon/jewels.Everytime I save money I have to waste them for potions.Let's say that CPs and mages classes got an advantage and may got full D grade and maybe some C items at this level, because they farm faster and don't waste all the MP for a mob.

So there will be some competition for some know from the past of l2mid big CPs/clans(which bot and play 24/7 to take raid jewels ) for a month or two , but that's it, nothing impressive and epic is going to happen to other people.

Like a guy above said, there will be a lot of people at the start and then it will end empty after while.

PS - To all solo players. Guys dont even waste your time.

Good luck!

Edited by Darknessbg

this l2mid is same like l2tales,l2blaze,they will start over and over again,make some money wipe the sh1t and again,the problem is that many kids joining bcz omg they have 3k online,but after 2-3 days the rage will start and will be like 1k online,i saw last night many ppl asking how they can buy a shadow weapon:)),trade chat is like orchish language,admin's doing nothing about it:))

this l2mid is same like l2tales,l2blaze,they will start over and over again,make some money wipe the sh1t and again,the problem is that many kids joining bcz omg they have 3k online,but after 2-3 days the rage will start and will be like 1k online,i saw last night many ppl asking how they can buy a shadow weapon:)),trade chat is like orchish language,admin's doing nothing about it:))

Yes...ru/pl/lt people speak only their language.. like we all have to understand it.Like i said donators and botters clans will own the server, so there will be for sure some competition for them for a month, but then small clans will understand that they are nonfactors and can't do nothing agains botters and donations and will leave.So like you said online will drop till the server is empty and doesn't worth to stay online and new wipe coming.Server is full with kids who gonna donate, but they don't know a shit about this game.I got lot of stupid questions on PM like how can i get to 2nd floor of cruma, where to lvl up, how can i buy mp pots, what class is OP in interlude, why phantom summoner doesn't have death spike and so on.

Admin doesn't care about the server at all. All he did from the start is to announce how many people are online.And a such big community cannot be ruled by one guy.A server needs staff members to care about the server and people.Otherwise the server files are okay.

Edited by Darknessbg

buged pagan mobs give very high exp. 1 mob  i lvled from 74 to 75 lvl... now in pagan lvling 700ppl + no comment... and admin do nothing with this is crazy... please delete this sh1t server

lol and i wondered how some people became 79 lvl for few hours.

.....and then all left the server.

The end!

GG Skylord p2w server, you can spawn more mobs in pagan now, not only for your friends <3

Edited by Darknessbg