[L2J] Lineage 2 Retribution

Synerge

Do you have any proof to back that up? Some of our players did not have a MaxCheaters account, so they had to create one to post their reviews about our server. This can be easily confirmed by a mod if they checked the IPs of those accounts.

Even if we were doing what you are stating, why would it matter to you anyway?

It wasn't personally to you, read my post again. I'm talking about whole forum. And about ip, even i know how to change it  :lol:

And i'm talking from experience and i know that ppls too lazy to come to this forum, create account and make post. Or you did some event in game "who post in mxc forum will get vorpal +99" and only few ppls came  :lol: Even few ppls told me to create new accounts and bump my topics, but i dont see the point of this.

And with your last post you just prove that you doing that. Why i care? I'm just bored with servers/ppls like you, who can't make in fair way

It wasn't personally to you, read my post again. I'm talking about whole forum. And about ip, even i know how to change it   :lol:

And i'm talking from experience and i know that ppls too lazy to come to this forum, create account and make post. Or you did some event in game "who post in mxc forum will get vorpal +99" and only few ppls came   :lol: Even few ppls told me to create new accounts and bump my topics, but i dont see the point of this.

And with your last post you just prove that you doing that. Why i care? I'm just bored with servers/ppls like you, who can't make in fair way

ladyofl2, why the hell do you post to this topic, when it has nothing to do with L2Retribution ?

Do you think that you're really experienced/clever ? Nope, you're not, smartass.

You want to say something about whole forum ? Go and post it to General Zone section, smartass.

About the reviews of L2Retribution, they're fair and real by highly knowledgeable players! And yeah, it's an advertising event which you can check in L2Retribution forums, you will see the reply of each player who reviewed us in maxcheaters, also, the reward is not "vorpal +99", it's few coins to exchange for useful items like lifestones, giant's codex, enchant scrolls, etc, smartass.

Maxcheaters is glad for having any l2 server running advertisement events like this, smartass.

As about Aphrodite, is one of the best persons who any l2 server owner would like to have in his staff, so stfu talking about fair ways, smartass.

In topic, L2Retribution deserved to be played, its staff is the best, reports are being reviewed and resolved very fast, every player say that L2R is one of the best servers. Only one thing is missing, the big community, so don't hesitate and join!
Edited by LarysL2

i love how the ppl who dont even play here keep saying 50 online and its dead, when its the complete opposite, server is growing everyday, and if you dont play here, why not keep your nose out

well, i play here and its not growing, how's that? lol. it's been 215-230 online for more than a week, you cant even get a party for zaken lol.

the server is really good tho, much better than tales, world, divinity, etc. and the admins are active, just not enough players sadly.

Edited by WhiteKnight