[L2J] Lineage 2 Retribution

Synerge

beside tales wich is going to fall rly soon what server have 1k clean players  ? anyone ?! maybe russian servers   :D

All mid rates serv wont stay longer then 2 month. So people expect tales to open new serv...

Tales is about 3.5k real online ( 15k player ingame with fake online )

There is some other serv with 750 real online ( 2/3k players ingame with fake online ) like l2 world and other serv who are close and will open again soon.

But you guy are talking about a serv with 75 real online ( 200 ingame with fake online ).

So even if tales is corrupted, bugged or anything else.

Who wanna play on 75 online player w/o pvp ( oh you killed 1 guy yesterday? xD ) when you can play on other serv ( tales, divinity, world, ... ) with people online.

Just explain me...

All mid rates serv wont stay longer then 2 month. So people expect tales to open new serv...

There is some other serv with 750 real online ( 2/3k players ingame with fake online ) like l2 world and other serv who are close and will open again soon.

But you guy are talking about a serv with 75 real online ( 200 ingame with fake online ).

Who wanna play on 75 online player w/o pvp ( oh you killed 1 guy yesterday? xD ) when you can play on other serv ( tales, divinity, world, ... ) with people online.

Just explain me...

There's no reason to be so vile about our server. It's not like we're running a business so that we can get rich, unlike the majority of other servers.

We are doing this because we love what we do and we want players to have fun. There's no personal gain other than the satisfaction we get from seeing happy players. Personally, that's what's kept and still is keeping me in the L2j scene.

Edited by Aphrodite

Just explain me...

Community is growing every day , files are super here better than divinity , world etc

and dont get me with pvp any server i played with 200 or 3k online everywhere is same lll all buch of pussies who dont do shit unteil they gear up ... my clan send wars to all server only 2-3 send back , rest farm ftw

show me 3.5 k from tales real ... onest even off have less and u come here with fairy tales :D

if tales have real 3.5k online the players should be like 2.5-3x times more cuz everyone log boxes to farm and for buffs ... this was the "real"  number when tales started no ? no so many quit ...

and the main reason that i dont play on tales is cuz Stalone made a comercial server and he modify everything to win $$ , so many k players on server and only few elegia set lmao !

Edited by Myura

rofl

Just explain me...

Well having played the server since Saturday I have to say the staff are very active and the server seems to be growing. 

I like this server with all the different people from different countries on it.  Im starting to pick up a little greek.  LOL........

Anyway if your looking for a server join but if your just looking to cry please do not come here.