[L2J] Lineage 2 Retribution

Synerge

How many players you expect?

We cannot tell for sure, because at the end of the day, we're not getting personally PMed by players interested letting us know they will be joining the server. ;)

We estimate an approximate of 300 players, at least during the opening. Keep in mind that it's Halloween so some people might prefer to go out trick-or-treating. :)

cool joke!

unlike low-mid rates, the pvp community is dead ,like 300 real total online around trying to play instant servers! not 2-4k+ people searching for a 5-10x server

I had no ideas of concepts/features back in 2013, of course i was failing. Just like everyone whos beginner and do mistakes and learn from them!

I know.

i was just joking.

This forum just serves my troll appetite.Don't take me seriously.

:troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

So its gonna be a x15 serv like all the other mid rates servs.

l2 x15 java with npc buffer, and gmshop till S grade.

The only difference with all the mid rates serv is OLY retail like ( 1 month period ) and trust me, its bad =)

You didnt advertise good, 

What do you really expect?

You ll probably have 500 online at opening ( people come at begening for some pvp and then left ).

And in 2week you ll proably close it cause you wont "pay'" serv for 50 online.

I think it was low rates serv when you started the thread, but finaly it seems to be like 'all' the other mid rates serv.

GL

Yes at the start it was going to be low server, but then they decided to follow the mainstream and make a mid server. Good luck to them though.

Good luck with your server guys!

Thank you, Strain! :)

Yes at the start it was going to be low server, but then they decided to follow the mainstream and make a mid server. Good luck to them though.

We decided to do that since there wasn't enough interest. That is evident from the page visits which dramatically increased a day after we announced the changes. Unfortunately, players are not very willing to join a new L2j low-rate. 

I kinda like the features, i only wish that admins will have some activity in-game and forums.That is also a killer of most srv's out there.Beside that, ppl can join even after 1 week, it doesnt matter too much since this is hi5 lol.

I wish you good luck at opening and in future.