[L2J] Lineage 2 Retribution

Synerge

Well servers looks fine but facebook site counter seems to be fake, since it has 1.8k likes and there's 0 activity on it PLUS forums also has 0 activity on it (1 Thread in General Section), dunno, but it seems for me that this server will lack of ppl, anyways, good luck on it!

If you check our Facebook page you will see the exact same likes. :)

Well servers looks fine but facebook site counter seems to be fake, since it has 1.8k likes and there's 0 activity on it PLUS forums also has 0 activity on it (1 Thread in General Section), dunno, but it seems for me that this server will lack of ppl, anyways, good luck on it!

The facebook likes are correct, besides who cares anyway  >:D

10.gif

Any news about the progress? :P

Haha! Well, you may check out our changelog here. We are still working on stuff every day which keeps us pretty busy, that's why you don't see much about our progress - we apologise for that!

good luck 

Thank you! :)

I CANT wait to login in beta :) i think that ll2tales will fail :) everybody will come here to ll2retribution.

L2Tale's GM is mothe.faka, he banned 400 pplle for 0 reasoon, the onlly reason was that he wanted to donate unban charatrers 50 Euro each :) well done tales

i hope that retribution's staff is not the same like tale's one.

i want to suggest you smt , if is possible not to change it, but just take a look , or make it a poll for players.

3rd Class Transfer: 20kk --- change to 10kk ( is difficult to give 20kkk with so low rated adenas.. )

Safe Enchant: +3 ( a safe +4 would be better , cause a lot of item that goes +4 it gives bonus stats ,so i think is better andd easier to ppll )

• Max of 3 clients allowed (dualboxing) ( again 4 clients would be better and i think that every servery minimum clients are 4 , and retail-llike are infinity , please give 1 more client )

thats my opinion bro , andd please dont ban players to unban them with donate llike L2TALES Staff :) please

Edited by l2junk

I CANT wait to login in beta :) i think that ll2tales will fail :) everybody will come here to ll2retribution.

L2Tale's GM is mothe.faka, he banned 400 pplle for 0 reasoon, the onlly reason was that he wanted to donate unban charatrers 50 Euro each :) well done tales

i hope that retribution's staff is not the same like tale's one.

i want to suggest you smt , if is possible not to change it, but just take a look , or make it a poll for players.

3rd Class Transfer: 20kk --- change to 10kk ( is difficult to give 20kkk with so low rated adenas.. )

Safe Enchant: +3 ( a safe +4 would be better , cause a lot of item that goes +4 it gives bonus stats ,so i think is better andd easier to ppll )

• Max of 3 clients allowed (dualboxing) ( again 4 clients would be better and i think that every servery minimum clients are 4 , and retail-llike are infinity , please give 1 more client )

thats my opinion bro , andd please dont ban players to unban them with donate llike L2TALES Staff :) please

We appreciate your interest in Lineage II Retribution! :)

We do not intend to have players pay to lift their ban, it is beyond ridiculous. 

Your suggestions will be discussed internally.

Dear players,

A few moments ago the server was brought down, marking the end of the Open Beta phase. We would like to thank everyone for participating and helping us!

The Grand Opening is fast approaching, so make sure you gather your mates. Don't forget our Bring Your Clan Event. In case you don't already belong in a clan, you can search for one here!

The Lineage II Retribution Staff

all the people who really likes it  (comment something nice) is Joined Today, 02:05. 

It mean that admin has created a lot of fake accounts :D

Well, if you think so, then there's nothing we can do to change your mind. :)