Mana Nothing Happened

dr3am3r

Question

Hello members of MaxCheaters!

So I recently downloaded L2jps server pack and I decided to run my server on this pack since it has a lot of cool things.

The thing is that when I buy mana potions and try them it gives me an error saying "Nothing happened" 

I tried to search at the server config files to see if the mana potions are disabled but I couldn't find something about it.

Can someone help me out again? 

Thank you!

11 answers to this question

Hello members of MaxCheaters!

So I recently downloaded L2jps server pack and I decided to run my server on this pack since it has a lot of cool things.

The thing is that when I buy mana potions and try them it gives me an error saying "Nothing happened" 

I tried to search at the server config files to see if the mana potions are disabled but I couldn't find something about it.

Can someone help me out again? 

Thank you!

check config files have config for mana pots if can use or not

in my pack (l2j) have this config at l2jmods.properties and look like this : EnableManaPotionSupport = True

Edited by nikosdevil20

check config files have config for mana pots if can use or not

in my pack (l2j) have this config at l2jmods.properties and look like this : EnableManaPotionSupport = True

Thanks man actually I had to dig up the java files... finally found it on the EnterWorld.java file if I recall... :P

But it seems like nothing happened...

Edited by dr3am3r

hm if you dont find any config you can search in your server files game,data,stats,items and search for 728 or for mana potion and check if have something as "enable"=true or something like this. but im 80% sure have in config files to enable or disable.. RIP english :-D

hm if you dont find any config you can search in your server files game,data,stats,items and search for 728 or for mana potion and check if have something as "enable"=true or something like this. but im 80% sure have in config files to enable or disable.. RIP english :-D

Hmmmm... I checked the item on the xml files and then I also checked the skill 10001 for the mana but there was nothing about enable... :/

Hmmmm... I checked the item on the xml files and then I also checked the skill 10001 for the mana but there was nothing about enable... :/

so i search in my random source folder and i find 1 source from L2JPS - Rev. 1.043 2.014 and the config file is in game/config/Events/Customs.l2ps  and looks like this :

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Mana Drugs/Potions

# This option will enable core support for:
# Mana Drug (item ID 726), using skill ID 10000.
# Mana Potion (item ID 728), using skill ID 10001.
EnableManaPotionSupport = False
Edited by nikosdevil20

so i search in my random source folder and i find 1 source from L2JPS - Rev. 1.043 2.014 and the config file is in game/config/Events/Customs.l2ps  and looks like this :

# Mana Drugs/Potions

Set it True.

# Mana Drugs/Potions

Thx I will check this one when I go home :)