Computer Build Up (New One) / Opinions

BonJovi®

Hello there, I want to buy a new desktop as my current one is a bit out dated and I'll leave it to my little brother.

So I came up with a desktop which has the following features.

UW5NO7t.pngThanks in advance. 

Edited by BonJovi®

I would go with Asus rampage IV, an EVGA GPU and of course with some QuadChannel DDR3 Corsair, you don't need the SSD now, you can buy it later.

Tho if you insist for the SSD, pick the samsung one with closed eyes

Edited by drake2wow

Yeap, I went for the samsung one. 

I'm going to use the SSD for Windows, Office and such stuff.

I want to use the 1 TB disk for games and movies only. 

Thanks for your feedback 

It's going to be a gaming pc (high-ultra graphs), cod, battlefield and such. 

Plus I'll work on ps and after effects from times to times. 

It's going to be a gaming pc (high-ultra graphs), cod, battlefield and such. 

Plus I'll work on ps and after effects from times to times. 

In case you won't do an overclock(witch i suggest you to not) i would delete the watercooling and add an aircooler, and with the extra money that i save from water cooling i would buy some more ram

• 4 weeks later...

Gtx 760 & i7 combo won't exactly give you high/ultra graphics in the latest games, it will result in a medium/high graphics with a greater processing power which is not needed in any game yet.

If you wanna focus on gaming, throw an i5 4690k which will save you 100 euros, replace the water cooler with a good air one (around 60 euros profit) and try getting a slightly cheaper motherboard (around 120 euros) which will allow you to overclock aswell.In addition, replace the black WD disk with a blue one since its cheaper and their only difference is that black is a bit faster, which you are not gonna need since you're getting SSD.8 gb of RAM is just fine for gaming and general use, 16gb won't make a big difference, try getting 8gb with higher MHZ (like 1866 mhz or 2133), that will make a difference.

So, with all that money saved, you can get a much stronger GPU (like gtx 970) and you will be able to play any game on ultra graphics and above 45 fps.

If you're not gonna overclock, you should buy a locked i5 and an even cheaper motherboard which will save you more money.Also, for 1080p resolution you wont need any stronger gpu.

Edited by ShuN^

• 3 months later...

in my opinion better try cut out some of them because is realy esxpensive with 600-800 euro you can get a pc with unlimited powers.. 800euro++ wont give you somethink different you will never need to use all there "power" pc 800euro+ is like Mac .. useless for me so try buy somethink more cheap and you will be ok