interlude [L2J]L2 Eternia

Akken

Guys, one suggestion .. Stop with these stupid enchant limits .. Why you limit players and you allow get them everything is few hours ?! It's plain stupid..

Make low %% w/o limit, and let ppl decide what ++ is good enough for them, maybe someone is lucky enough and can make the best ++ on the server, who knows ?

DO NOT limit the game.

Even 66% is much imo. Anyway .. with all those limits and 1oo% enchant scrolls ppl get used to them, I miss old times when L2 was meant to be played :forever alone like a boss:

I'm scared to open my own server, ppl will immediatelly leave after reading my features - " too much farm ". Anyway.. :P

Good luck Akken, no matter what rates you will chose, ppl will always QQ around. Pathetic times ;)

Edited by SweeTs

Even 66% is much imo. Anyway .. with all those limits and 1oo% enchant scrolls ppl get used to them, I miss old times when L2 was meant to be played :forever alone like a boss:

I'm scared to open my own server, ppl will immediatelly leave after reading my features - " too much farm ". Anyway.. :P

Good luck Akken, no matter what rates you will chose, ppl will always QQ around. Pathetic times ;)

y u no try to open your own server? maybe ppl will like your features and you will have luck:)

y u no try to open your own server? maybe ppl will like your features and you will have luck:)

Actually I'm slowly preparing it, changing 'conception' every week, to be less farmable due to lazy community. Anyway, we are goin' offtopic :P

Edited by SweeTs

Actually I'm slowly preparing it, changing 'conception' every week, to be less farmable due to lazy community. Anyway, we are goin' offtopic :P

GL Akken

P.S SweeTs for president!

Change enchantments, pure logic and i agree with sweets, dropped rates% and max on all items is now setted to 16

Also some new features/ideas posted waiting feedback

Edited by Akken

this Server going to be serious gl from me too Akkenito :)

thanks, we have to climb a big mountain in order this to finish, i dont want to fail, i will provide a 2 weeks beta with Closed/Open beta periods, i want this to be somehow successfull

resists? lol, mages have surrender to resists so they can easy remove resists it's not that hard and also on low/mid servers mages are always op since they got debuffs which w/o rb jewels you can't resist them easy imagine a necro with full items (a-s grade) and vs one archer (s grade) who you think will win?

There are more resists than Resist aqua-wind-fire,cmon ur arguement is idiotic. Secondly,its not a mid rate and how u know rb jwls arent ez to get? U judge smth before u even try it, and in dis case, before its even created lol.

free bump beeteedubz.

There are more resists than Resist aqua-wind-fire,cmon ur arguement is idiotic. Secondly,its not a mid rate and how u know rb jwls arent ez to get? U judge smth before u even try it, and in dis case, before its even created lol.

free bump beeteedubz.

btw :3 about rb jewls you will need the boss itself :D and also it will drop 1 ring at a time, just respawn will be 16hours i guess, still searching on it and its not a priority