too bad l2net dont work ^^

for check  online work everywhere 

everyone know fandc soft got 3,5x fake online 

Edited by AchYlek

l2net works  on every server to check online REAL number fail  admin  hahaha  and u call yourself a god damm  developer

go away please or keep bumping

epic fail server , 1st days of server many chars with skills +30 from exploit !

100 real players on server , most afk or bots in IT and fog and everyone farm with 3 boxes on fallow ... GM dont ban them cuz scared to lose players ! 

1 main clan on server , 0 economy  and 0 balance  ... if anyone remember old Divinity server ... this server is just a cheap failed copy !!!

btw ... how is possible to give full clan skills  in first days of server ?! Gm was so stupid that he give to clan lvl 6 skills from clan lvl 11  instead of giving full lvl 6 clan skills :)))) so they end up on server with most of clans lvl 8 with full skills of clan lvl 11 :))) , then one of the GM got one of the clan liders and ask him how he got those skills  :))))))) 

regarding this problem there is 0 comunication between Gm's :))) they dont even know what the other one did :))))

they only give skills and lvl up clans so they keep players on server :))))))

Edited by Myura

go write your best cock sucking server in world on you own topic

whho cares if i fuck your mother

Both chat banned, a G.Mod will decide the days.

The Best Server i Played so Far. i Played a lot of l2 servers with a lot of bugs, corrupt gms, etc soI was going to leave l2 for good, but i give this server a try and finaly found my home. All  working right, no bug, no lag, Nothing bad in this server. I thank the gms for the good work they are doing, active gms with extra events directly manage by them, so they take time to be in game play with us and hear all our concernsand problems in game. a big Up for this server and LONG LIFE L2 DIVINITY.

PD: join the server try it you will have no regrets.

L2 Toxic

Jonathan123

AchYlek

Chat banned for 3 days  - Topic cleaned!

Hello, where is topic cleaned? because i see in prev pages some ugly posts... 

thank you anyway.