So maybe u can post here a link who send you to general board, since they are all in russian..i can see only Russian Board and Server News .

i had same problem, but i fixed it when i made new acc try it ;)

We do apologize for the attacks we are currently receiving on the server. We are talking to our Ddos protection support and will be upgrading our protection. It should not take more than 2-3 hours for the attacks to stop once the protection is fully implemented. We do hope you understand the situation as any threat to other l2 servers make them scared and they have no choice but to DDoS us.. Again we do apologize for this inconvenience. No rollbacks or wipes will happen. We are working hard to remove the lag  and running for you all to play on free of lag. Please check in with us on forums for more information regarding this matter. Thank you and happy farming.

Edited by L2Divinity

how did you feel when you was about to fail with your server on start :) ? Don't worry i will fix the ddos problem in this night.

:not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad: