Project Looking For People.

Laguna

Hello,

Well as a topic title says i`m looking for people to join a team.

Requirments ?!

* Understanding about l2j development ( Be able to manage server files and use it ) This includes html,xml,mysql,php,java,eclipse basics at least understanding a code.

* Loyalty

* Investments

This is the main 3 things i think is needed to be successful in any kind of project.

You can say we need java developer to be successful, yes i cant dissagree on that. But really it is not the main reason of success.

If we will need something to be coded we can hire it easily. But i`m not saying that any kind of java developer are not welcome to join.

Just saying we can make something with or without it. Plus any senior developer already has his own job / project and he is not looking for any newbie project.

About investments & loyalty

I`m not looking for any dickhead who will be in game to read petition and have fun with GM status.

If you willing to join my team you can show loyalty to me by investments.

In this way you will be responsable for your actions. You do something stupid and you risking to lose yours and mines investments.

We have to be as one arm to fight any issues together.

Contact me if you are interested and have any question.

Email: Lukas.orantas@gmail.com

Edited by Laguna

• 4 weeks later...

What do you mean ? Please contact me with personal message or other contact option.

I dont have any skype atm you can contact me on this email , amnestybg@hotmail.com

Edited by Amnesty

Arent those threads outaded already?Whoever wanna create private server,will do it alone,two guys without money/unique ideas are same with 100.

Keep on,you wont get enough money from lineage2 servers anymore,expect you can do it alone and know how-to.

Cheers

Arent those threads outaded already?Whoever wanna create private server,will do it alone,two guys without money/unique ideas are same with 100.

Keep on,you wont get enough money from lineage2 servers anymore,expect you can do it alone and know how-to.

Cheers

Lol.

If you wanna create your own server alone it should be your number 1 priority in your life.

Since i have normal job and cant handle it  alone im looking for partner who willing invest together.

Who said i dont have money ?

And in my opinion the only way to get unique ideas is to work as a team.

Alone you cant do a shit. Or as i mentioned lineage java servers has to be your job not a hobby.

And to be clear im not so desperate that im looking for some partnership to get some money.

Sure all the lineage server are about money and i am not saying it just hobby which you do for "IDEA"

No one does that or if they say so it is a lie.

You didn't get my point,did you?

I didn't said that team is useless or not needed.

I just mentioned the kind of post.

I get your point..

"That kind of thread like looking for partnership is already outdated and it doesnt work in l2j world."

But i dissagree with you.

End of story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

You didn't get my point,did you?

I didn't said that team is useless or not needed.

I just mentioned the kind of post.

Good luck making everything alone, you will never go too far.