interlude [L2Off] Fallen L2

Sergeant

Could not connect:

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I DID download the file and I DID put it in the system folder.
Thought I couldn't understand why do we have to download separate file when we already have to download the system itself. Couldn't the extra file be in the system already? As you can see above, it brings some problems.

Could not connect:

Failed to load 'Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es': Failed to find object 'Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture L2Font-es.SmallFont-es NULL) <- UCanvas::UCanvas <- UViewport::UViewport <- UWindowsClient::NewViewport <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I DID download the file and I DID put it in the system folder.
Thought I couldn't understand why do we have to download separate file when we already have to download the system itself. Couldn't the extra file be in the system already? As you can see above, it brings some problems.

To me it looks like a custom L2Font, and that means it goes into systextures.