Balance In Game

Red-Hair-Shanks

Question

14 answers to this question

Hi,i have 1 problem with this code....i can't save stats in game..after restart all stats i have change is deleted

anybody can help me to fix it?

i dont know for what you talk about..i dont see any code..explain for what about you talk for what code for what balance for help you..

You are not updating information to the database. So when you add the stats onto the character it does not save, and after restart it dissapears. have you coded it yourself or is it balancer from l2jhellas?

You are not updating information to the database. So when you add the stats onto the character it does not save, and after restart it dissapears. have you coded it yourself or is it balancer from l2jhellas?

is not balancer from hellas cuz the code from balancer works correct and update and save the stats (as i have test the code) i think he have other problem

Hi,i have 1 problem with this code....i can't save stats in game..after restart all stats i have change is deleted

anybody can help me to fix it?

first of all,for which code are you talking about?i can't see anything..

could you tell us which stats cannot be saved?(char's stats?weaps?armors?skills?)

any error in console when you 're tryin' to save the stats?

i have take the code from l2jesios..its made by elfocrash

i have take the code from l2jesios..its made by elfocrash

no no no no no no no... It's poorly coded get rid of that.

Leech the code from hellas, its clean and its fully working !

okk 

what pack you use?  if you have freya or hi5 pack this balancer from hellas it doesnt work cuz havent for kamael classes. you must edit some things for work on kamaels..

Edited by nikosdevil20

Guest Elfocrash

He is obviously using interlude, since he leeched balancer from l2jesios...  :alone:

It can be used by any chronicle and pack with minor changes as it is not an invasive code

It can be used by any chronicle and pack with minor changes as it is not an invasive code

True it's not invasive, but he would have to do a couple line additions in order for it to work for kamaels. Anyway it would be better to drop the balancer and focus on changing the skill dmg output :)

you should actually work with stat percentages and not static floats as well as with skill stats.

that code is so helpfull and can save you from something wrong..it help you for something fast fix in difficult times and maybe is something stable for server edits. always must edit and skills but this code is helpfull for tests and more

you should actually work with stat percentages and not static floats as well as with skill stats.

true that way it would be a lot more stable !