high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

Hello everyone !

I am gald to be a part of L2 Tales. Come join us and many more people in the new server, will be great fun a lot of thing to do, frendly staf and many more. Dont think just come

Greetings to everyone.

A great summer is walking away with alot of memories for all of us and alot fun for Lineage 2 Tales community players on Sovereign, but a very cold winter is coming as well and we have the best solution to your entertainment needs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L2 Tales Staff officialy announcing the opening of Empire x20 in the end of September!

New staff developers are ready to provide you the best quality of gameplay together with the biggest quantity of massive community!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA 19 September 2014 19.00 GMT+2

LIVE 26 September 2014 21.00 GMT+2

fbcover.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this server is the most awaited l2 server... this will be the best.. of the best, easy xp, items, friendly GM's,(active) am very much excited :) come all, lets have some fun! and enjoy the way this gm will guide us..don't think, just play and you'll gonna love it

Edited by xtinger

This server is actually worth of playing in! It has so much different staff that keep you from getting bored!
Also the server's code is just awsomelly unique, if you have some experience in l2 you will find out about that immediatelly!
Don't waste your time looking for a good stable sever to play. L2tales is just the thing!

Hi. I've already spent some time @ L2Tales and I must say it's the best server I've ever played at :) Lots of events, the GM's always there for the players, the interface done is really nice and helpful. You sure will find yourself amused to the limits so see you soon @ L2Tales :) It's reeeeeealllllllllly worth it.

So many private servers but some of them don't lasts that long... I choose to play L2 tales because there are many players, players are nice and they know how to respect each player... GM's are always active that they make event every now and then... It's so nice to be HAPPY playing L2 tales ::) ..:-) more power!!!

l2 tales is one of the greatest servers i have ever played.The activity of the player is really hight more than 2000 everyday.the server offers many different and enjoyfull events like TeamVsTeam,Last Hero and other events.I was trying ot find a server like this in the past and couldnt find .Its worth a shot for those that haven't played.W8ing for the server to open soon.

This server is a must! Whoever is playing L2 at this moment should join Tales. I love the pvp and the sieges it has.So many active ppl everyday that in Giran we cant find a spot to vendor! JOIN IN!!