high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

I have played in so many servers and this one is by the far the best hi5 one. The unprecedented events (with good rewards, even if u dont have gear to win) makes the gameplay the best experience u will ever get. All of that of course happens cz of server's nice community AND also by the players join this server. By mentioning players, i mean that everyone helps each-other. I hope u will trust this review and join server. Thank me afterwards ;)

I play alot of servers (world,age,woa.silver,end of age....),but l2tales is the best by far..Lot of ppl,active+friendly gms,mass pvps,tones of fun.I hope new tales will be that good us x15..

Why play in l2Tales? 1) The best mid-rate server today. No lag, +6000 players online daily. 2) Active Staff. 3)Daily events. 4) System Community ALT + B facilitating the game. 5) Easy farm, PvP and much fun.

Stop thinking and join us!!!!

L2Tales 20x is coming ... and the fun is guaranteed! ;D ;D ;D

Hi all! I am currently playing in L2 tales x15 and I really enjoy my time and staying in the server!!!! I am waiting for the new l2Tales x20 to open and i am sure it is gonna be as awesome as the x15 !!!! me and my friends are thinking to start immediately in 26th of September! I am very satisfied from the Admins and GMs of L2tales as they keep their servers in a very good quality , i like their community and the way they behave us. They respond to our petitions they restart server very often tere is no lag at all!!! So i hpe to see you in L2TALES  EMPIREx20 couse i am sure it is going to be AN AWESOME SERVER , GIVE IT A TRY IT WORTH'S IT   :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fbcover.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.l2tales.com | L2Tales Website, fresh & new with alot improvements and ready to hold-up visitors from all over the world!
www.l2tales.com/forum | Registrations opened, PRE-Game Events starting from 7th September!
www.twitch.tv/L2TalesTv | L2Tales Streaming TV comes back from 19th September & daily from 18.00 - 24.00 GMT +2 with Daily Action & a lot of new Events
www.facebook.com/L2Tales | L2Tales Official Fan Page, with Daily uploads and latest L2Tales Community news!

Edited by DarkSoho

I play L2 since long time, i started in C2 in a ser MobL2, now it didn't exist anymore, since that time i've changed a lot of server, I cant say L2Tales is the best, and i wont say its the worst, but i think that L2Tales is a Good server, with good fixes, and a Big and friendly community, a lot of on-line players, active GM that works on event... I think that if u have to start a new server or start to play L2 for first time Tales is a really good choice especially now that a brand new 20X server is going to open... hope to see u all on Tales, Bye

The reason why I love this server is that I can't get bored at any time! 8k Online ppl! Pure PvP events happen every once in a while,  helpful stuff and great costum features make this server No.1! Im sure the new server will be even greater cause there are new staff they are presenting! These guys just know what people want and they give it to you! Just try it or you will miss out!:)

Greetings to everyone.

A great summer is walking away with alot of memories for all of us and alot fun for Lineage 2 Tales community players on Sovereign, but a very cold winter is coming as well and we have the best solution to your entertainment needs.

L2 Tales Staff officialy announcing the opening of Empire x20 in the end of September!

New staff developers are ready to provide you the best quality of gameplay together with the biggest quantity of massive community!

BETA 19 September 2014 19.00 GMT+2

LIVE 26 September 2014 21.00 GMT+2

fbcover.png

www.l2tales.com | L2Tales Website, fresh & new with alot improvements and ready to hold-up visitors from all over the world!
www.l2tales.com/forum | Registrations opened, PRE-Game Events starting from 7th September!

www.twitch.tv/L2TalesTv | L2Tales Streaming TV comes back from 19th September & daily from 18.00 - 24.00 GMT +2 with Daily Action & a lot of new Events

www.facebook.com/L2Tales | L2Tales Official Fan Page, with Daily uploads and latest L2Tales Community news!

the first pvp good server

Greetings to everyone.

A great summer is walking away with alot of memories for all of us and alot fun for Lineage 2 Tales community players on Sovereign, but a very cold winter is coming as well and we have the best solution to your entertainment needs.

L2 Tales Staff officialy announcing the opening of Empire x20 in the end of September!

New staff developers are ready to provide you the best quality of gameplay together with the biggest quantity of massive community!

BETA 19 September 2014 19.00 GMT+2

LIVE 26 September 2014 21.00 GMT+2

fbcover.png

kolokotronis