high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

Bella it makes u look bad making such hate posts, every self respected server out there puts fake online numbers, and on beta yesterday just in giran there were 200+ people, which is not far away from what u had at live at ur last project.

i like bella trying to offend tales vote while last tales at peek time of server had more then 3K vote daily and u have to pray to ding atleast 700 vote?

:alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

otherwise trololo.

ps:loveplus u cant be more then 14y old, since u are topo hacker, we should learn from u :happyforever: :happyforever:

Edited by snshd

WHY??? :y u no?: AHAHAHAHHAAH WHY??!!?? Why you fucking think anyone who have half brain will fall for this 1000 Real on beta server you sir ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB?

Your server never had more then 1500 real online(even tho you constantly saying u have 15.000 online, while u added 9999 phantoms(manualy added bots) in towns and set online count at 1000%) EVERYONE can check votes history section at hopzone when they click on your server. When is Live go and do it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

One suggestion: If you want to have community stop lie to them. 

Dont join this server, most of these coments here are new accounts with 1 post saying possitive things for Server(accs made by Stalone and his staff)

Also Very Important!!!! DONT PLAY THIS SERVER...NEVER - Their staff members (moderators, admins, gamemasters, admin) They play and Moderate("Work") at the same time and many people know that, they have friends and help them, even own big CLANS.

Owner is corrupted, Staff is Corrupted - ive send guy to offer them 1500 euro for epics and they send him to Bank Transfer RIGHTAWAY!!!!(Server havent started yet, imagine Live.)

More Info: Server owner of this server get your account and password(If you quit Tales) and give it to his Staff(gms) and they log in the server where you started (for instance L2World) they log your acc and TRY scam it.

More: They enter your forums and spam with advertisments for their server.

MORE FROM SAME TYPE: They DDOS Other servers and trying shut em down (still can't)

And i dont see more then 50 players in this picture PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe BUY MORE FACEBOOK LIKES 50.000 ARE NOT ENOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello MR.Svetoslav

I Heard u gave about 60+- bans "Reason:AchYlek" i laught all day, when i saw that screens, good joob > http://postimg.org/image/we3rusrl9/

u talking about tales had 1k max online, go look at some videos from last Tales, maybe u will see there was more then  1k+ 

and your server with 350-400 online and "L2OFF" files, was so awesome bugged and so much again ninja updates,

and big GRATZ your server had max 700 vote, http://screenshot.cz/LKXZA/ 

so now shadafaka pleache and go to fix your bullshit serbidor 

Edited by AchYlek

Fix enchant rate ffs... It says 60%, but everyone knows it's more like 25-30%... Just log in into beta and try to make +7 items (+4 is safe). It took me 117 BEWS to make +7 weapon, others spent ~1000 BEWS and still not even +12.

Enchant rate is uberly fcked up, there are eternal QQ's at forum about it, but Stalone doesn't give a f@ck at all.

Fix enchant rate ffs... It says 60%, but everyone knows it's more like 25-30%... Just log in into beta and try to make +7 items (+4 is safe). It took me 117 BEWS to make +7 weapon, others spent ~1000 BEWS and still not even +12.

Enchant rate is uberly fcked up, there are eternal QQ's at forum about it, but Stalone doesn't give a f@ck at all.

Nice beta.Ppl sit whole day and enchant.Some ppl will never learn,that in one beta need to have ONLY npc for choosing lvl and max gear up to vesper noble without enchants,att stones,codex and so on.Now on every 100 ppl,2-3 are actually testing something different than enchant rate

Nice beta.Ppl sit whole day and enchant.Some ppl will never learn,that in one beta need to have ONLY npc for choosing lvl and max gear up to vesper noble without enchants,att stones,codex and so on.Now on every 100 ppl,2-3 are actually testing something different than enchant rate

Dont you think that enchanting is quite important part of the game?

How am I supposed to test balance/olympiad/farming etc. without proper gear/attributes? TestingOly without attri is impossible, If I hadnt attributed my armor I would get insane hits from everybody with even a little attri.

And there is no fame or pvp items, so not much to test. Also epics are not available - so thats anoher minus.

Dont you think that enchanting is quite important part of the game?

How am I supposed to test balance/olympiad/farming etc. without proper gear/attributes? TestingOly without attri is impossible, If I hadnt attributed my armor I would get insane hits from everybody with even a little attri.

And there is no fame or pvp items, so not much to test. Also epics are not available - so thats anoher minus.

So you want to tell me that you wont do a single pvp or even oly if you dont have items +10 full att?But dont worry,cuz on live there will be such gm shop and everything will be for free.There is no need to visit a single zone and test the drop rate of a single mob,just sit in town and enchant until you get items +10.N1 tester

Like always he will ignore your msg. He will never learn to respect players or even try to check whats wrong

I do not know the server, but I downloaded the client. It turns out that a lot of files I made and the developers have used them without permission and without unanimously. A lot of systems are cluttered. Good luck in the conduct of the server

So you want to tell me that you wont do a single pvp or even oly if you dont have items +10 full att?But dont worry,cuz on live there will be such gm shop and everything will be for free.There is no need to visit a single zone and test the drop rate of a single mob,just sit in town and enchant until you get items +10.N1 tester

I would rather get +6 items, full attri, and test olympiad - that's what's the most important for me. There are thousands of bugs with many of the classes - I am posting it on the forum but the admin doesnt seem to give a f@ck...

1. SWS is totally broken, squishy as f@ck, low dmg, entangle/arrest/song of silence, sword symphony - those debuffs are like 10% MAX.

2. SWS is getting 1.2k hits from mages, even at UD with 3.6k m def (got screenshots on l2tales forum)

3. SWS with 2.1k p def is getting 8x2k blows from random daggers, each blow is 1900-2200 dmg. While tanks with 2000 p def get 300 dmg, I know that SWS is not tank, but that difference is outrageous.(screenshots on l2tales forum)

4. Geodata at oly IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. You cannot attack through the pillars what is good, but instead of that, GM put some different sh1t around the pillars, like there was invisible wall - so in fact you cant run around the pllars, you have to make great ass f@ck circles around them.

5. There is 1 missing arena at olympiad.

6. Yes, I am full attri 1800, +30/15, +6 - so that dmg I receive is quite LOL