High Five Files

fani

Question

Dude, l2jserver isnt stable for over a year now. Even the stable version has some serious bugs.

if you have knowledge it's not that hard to fix them.

i always use l2jserver and never had problems.

for low rate they aren't 

Friendly advice

well depend on your knowledge and on your money you have to spend for the project.

i already see one server before 3 or 4 months which was based on l2j server and was x15 server with more than 900-1k online daily and i know this cause i knew the server owner

well depend on your knowledge and on your money you have to spend for the project.

i already see one server before 3 or 4 months which was based on l2j server and was x15 server with more than 900-1k online daily and i know this cause i knew the server owner

l2j provides also some premium files if i am not wrong someone correct me

also yea it depends and as i see he wants something ready... so i guess he has not such knowledge (i dont either) 

Edited by Neysor Xavius

l2j provides also some premium files if i am not wrong someone correct me

dunno about that

also yea it depends and as i see he wants something ready... so i guess he has not such knowledge (i dont either) 

for this he will still need money in order to buy a good and stable pack and the only "cheap" option for a project is fandc for me

dunno about that

for this he will still need money in order to buy a good and stable pack and the only "cheap" option for a project is fandc for me

true dumma's project is good but lacks so much ( it has some lolbugs ) but its the best cheap option else, he can leech something from ru forums

true dumma's project is good but lacks so much ( it has some lolbugs ) but its the best cheap option else, he can leech something from ru forums

true..

L2J server.

you don't have the knowledge to fix some minor bugs = don't even bother opening a server.

you are sooo right here..