L2Jesios Rev 150 Sources

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

So if you are greek you understand what the following conversation is about.

[7:14:10 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: ama den kserw kati pws leitourgei de mporw na to kanw 
[7:14:29 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: ta exw ola etoima..to Clan Leader Message emeine
[7:19:39 μμ] Makis: kai to gearscore ?
[7:19:56 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: oxi...auto tha to paroume apo ton elfocrash
[7:20:06 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: giati den to mporw katholou
[7:20:30 μμ] Makis: ok posa thes ?
[7:20:49 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: eixes pei pws mporeis na dwseis mexri 100-150 etsi
[7:20:50 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: ?
[7:21:00 μμ] Makis: y
[7:21:20 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: 60 eixame pei prin?
[7:21:27 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: xwris auta
[7:21:30 μμ] Makis: den thimame
[7:21:51 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: toso to edeina an den kanw lathos
[7:21:52 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: opote
[7:22:52 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: 60 opws to exeis..
20 euro account manager
20 euro to smart start up
15 euro balancer menu
[7:23:28 μμ] Makis: gearscore kai clan message system
[7:23:44 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: ama den viazesai otan mou ksanaa pantisi o elfo
[7:23:46 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: tha sou pw
[7:23:50 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: giati to gear score
[7:23:54 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: tha to parw apo auton aderfe
[7:24:29 μμ] Thug-Στάθης Σακίδης: kai epeidh den exw katholou lefta prepei na mou dwseis ta lefta pou tha zitisi

Besically that guy, thug claims that he re codes my esios features and sells them for rediculus prices.

Well this ain't happening and it's about time for an official sharing of the l2jesios sources.

Here you go peeps.

http://178.33.159.189/L2jEsios.rar

If you want patches of the features it's not hard to make them and i got some. Just pm me.

Note that the project is outdated. L2Xavius or something used it tho and had some good population. Who knows.

I won't support this pack whatsoever so dont post for help. Just leech the features.

Features in the pack:

Enjoy.

lol what's wrong with people?

everyone have fights with someone else and then sources comes up to forum..

those things destroy l2..every retard download a shared pack and open server and destroy the lineage 2 community!

Guest Elfocrash

lol what's wrong with people?

everyone have fights with someone else and then sources comes up to forum..

those things destroy l2..every retard download a shared pack and open server and destroy the lineage 2 community!

That's my sources you moron. That's my first project back from 2012. It was an open source project and randoms get advantage of my balls.

Ain't happening.

He even pm me for the sources of esios like 2 days ago lol..

Its better to share it than they get money from someone' work.

Sources are so outdated so dont even try to open a server with them.

Edited by SweeTs

Guest Elfocrash

Sources are so outdated so dont even try to open a server with them.

I though of making a remastered version of the features in a jar for acis 320 a while ago.

Probably will do.

That's my sources you moron. That's my first project back from 2012. It was an open source project and randoms get advantage of my balls.

Ain't happening.

lol i didn't speak about you specific i was talking generally about the whole thing with share packs and sources everywhere and every single kid selling other people work.

I though of making a remastered version of the features in a jar for acis 320 a while ago.

Probably will do.

Good idea elfo, For saying the project is over 2 years old, it has some decent things in it !

Guest Elfocrash

Good idea elfo, For saying the project is over 2 years old, it has some decent things in it !

Most of the people dont know about it so here you go.

Most of the people dont know about it so here you go.

The only reason I knew about your project was just reading back some old posts, and gathering some ideas :)

Regarding the features, I've seen alot of people "recoding" them and selling them on different forums for stupid prices.

Xmmm people no anything wrong but i would suggest owners or mods delete Project Shares from "Share" Session, since slighty start killing LIne][age servers.

Less knowledge people find right to download a shared (probably outdated and buggy) pack, create server with Template website and demand money as donations.

What with this? Real designers, coders are losing players due to fact that more servers - less players.

Anyway just a suggestion. Let this guy get some money who cares...

Guest Elfocrash

L2Xavius or something used it tho and had some good population. Who knows.

thats not true, it is l2 xerus ! not xavius thats a harrashment for our project!

Yeah, sorry I made your amazing project look bad. Jeez

Also balancer system and Account manager can be leeched from us,why go out and give 20 euro or so for this :S

+1, balancer is feature of L2jhellas project developed by Boorinio et Nightwolf, no credits given to these two guys who are current the best developers i know and the best effort (Sorry Tryskel some other time maybe:)