Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

Thanks for your feedback Bryce.

Current update:

-Fixed the bug with the messagebox. It will only pop up once now.

-Insert SEO keywords field

-Modified music function code (it will function better(invisible+background music))
-Fixed a tiny bug with the FTP_Upload function. Now, you just press 1 button and it will automatically remove & upload your html file to your host. (Calculated time: 1 sec)
-Corrected the mistake with the button which were showing that they were enabled but they were not

-Removed useless lines of previous updates (1.6-1.7) for better performance

-Disabled login system

-Remove button now does more changes than before (Incredibly nice for eCommerce apps/templates)

Upcoming update:
-Added Settings [1] / Settings[2]. (Thanks to salvador for this suggestion). Now instead of typing everytime the details, you can have them saved in the application. Now, everytime you want to update your website, instead of filling all the texts 1 by 1, you'll have to hit Settings [1] or Settings [2]. (Fully working, tested, works 100%)
-Added Create [1] / Create [2]. Creates/Modifies/Sets the right path/destinations and directories to save your preferences so you can have them ready when you want to use settings [1] or settings [2].

-Working on a new platform (already designed) which will have great applications to use for free. [bETA] (Release Date: N/A)

-Added handlers which will prevent the application from crashing

-More(Once designed or planned will be posted)

Update 1.8 [Public release] (1.0 [Private release]) is out and all users have received their updates.

What fucking bullshit, you said in the video that this is "FREEEEEE" That's false advertisement... for the price this shit costs, you could rather buy premium on wix for cheeper and wont get ads.Stop trying to rip people off and go get a real job you bastard.

What fucking bullshit, you said in the video that this is "FREEEEEE" That's false advertisement... for the price this shit costs, you could rather buy premium on wix for cheeper and wont get ads.Stop trying to rip people off and go get a real job you bastard.

Hello.

Merry Christmas.

There's no need of insulting. I'll give you some details below.

8lXvMjU.png

These are the WIX prices with 1 year contract. And, the 2 first packages are 50% off for Christmas only.

So, in order to pay these amounts every month, you must sign a 1 year contract first.

The cheapest package is @ 4.00EUR per month and it contains ads.

The price of my application is 1.667EUR per month (Available packages: 3-6-9-12 months) and it offers all the things that I've wrote in the first post.

Thank you, happy holidays. 

-Added '?' buttons which will tell you what each textbox is used for.

-Added imageurl textbox (working, important as SEOkeywords textbox).

-Added 2 more languages (Spanish/French), finished: 50%.

-Added Create[1] and Create[2].

-Added Settings[1] and Settings[2].

-Fixed a bug with the title.

-Fixed a bug with the keywords(SEO).

-Fixed the checks of remove&upload on FTP function.

-Fixed the bug which wouldn't identify FTP info.

-Did a few changes on the source so your website appears fine when sharing in Facebook.

k31v1y.jpg

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

4/1/2015

-Fixed weird/chinese symbols in index.html

-Fixed the problem with the favicon (empty text, etc)

-Fixed the problem with the url (throwing error)

-Fixed the problem with the main form (after pressing login the app wouldn't continue)

-Fixed the problem with the Create[1/2] and Setting[1/2]

--Now both display the status in real time (no more files/folders not found, errors, etc)

-Fixed the problem with the remove button (long wait times, thanks to Rdd for the FB)

-Fixed the problem with the image.txt (located in Desktop/Settings1 and Desktop/Settings2) (thanks Rdd)

-Fixed the problem with the updater, not it will display the proper version when downloading Wix Ads Remover (Loc: Desktop\WixAdsRemover1.2.exe (example))

+Changed favicon textbox > if untouched = blank

+Added two more values for image textbox

+Added a few things in the image code (Typos/small problems)

+Changed the way the updater works (Faster downloads/checks)

Announcement: Happy to announce the new referral system of Wix Ads Remover! For more information head to my topic in maxcheaters.com.

Referral System

Because a lot of people have asked me if they can receive a discount if they bring someone else, I'm introducing you to WAR Referral System.

EVERYONE can participate in the referral program.

For every person that uses your referral code (AKA Coupon code) I'll be sending you 5.00€

This applies only for ULTIMATE packages (20.00€)

So, in case you make someone purchase Wix Ads Remover (Ultimate Package) and he uses your referral code (Coupon code) he will receive 1 extra month. (1 year and 1 month in total) and you will receive 5.00€

All the people who will join my affiliate program will have to send me a few things. (More info: Through Skype/Email/PM)

All payments will be sent out every week

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

[No version update]

-Fixed Remove&Upload on FTP function. (Error: No site(s) found with that address)

Now it should be working when entering valid web addresses.

10/1/2015

-Reworked GUI
-Fixed some UI conflicts
-Fixed the bug with CREATE[2] (Error: image.txt)
-Fixed the bug with could not find image.txt in Desktop/Settings2
-Fixed the bug with pricing form (Error: crash)
-Fixed the colour of the watermark (@N1nj4Styl3)
-Fixed the link of the watermark
-Fixed support center
-Fixed issue with the ticket (error on submit)
+Translated Spanish (100%)
+Translated French (100%)
+Fixed typos
+Re-positioned a lot of things for your ease

I've been asked a lot of times why did I choose French and Spanish to translate first of all. It's because I've a chart which shows me which countries mostly show interest for the application.

Next languages which are going to be added in the future:

>Hindi
>Portuguese
>Arabic
>Greek
>Turkish
>Dutch

This is the new GUI (Light theme - Beta), there will be also a dark theme in the future.

169289f.jpg

What is the link to buy the best version you have.

my contact email

fernandoaugusto.eng@hotmail.com

this is what I use most

but very much enjoyed all the content here and I am impressed with its programmability and also give a shoulder to the new logo that was ball show.

I am Brazilian and doing work sites through wix and with this change in their codes hurt me very

then after weeks to look for something to solve this problem found your video on youtube and now I really want this software.

I hope the google translator has translated so that you understand, because I do not speak English.

Looking forward to how to pay and download the wonderful software.

grateful

THANK YOU !!!

hola soy de colombia como obtengo el sofware de que link, me gustaria probar la ultima version gracias

Hello, please add me on Skype: wixadsremover

What is the link to buy the best version you have.

my contact email

fernandoaugusto.eng@hotmail.com

this is what I use most

but very much enjoyed all the content here and I am impressed with its programmability and also give a shoulder to the new logo that was ball show.

I am Brazilian and doing work sites through wix and with this change in their codes hurt me very

then after weeks to look for something to solve this problem found your video on youtube and now I really want this software.

I hope the google translator has translated so that you understand, because I do not speak English.

Looking forward to how to pay and download the wonderful software.

grateful

THANK YOU !!!

Hello, no problem :)

I replied to your email. Check your inbox.