Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

Hello.

You just upload the HTML file to your host server. If you don't have one, try 000webhost.com

yea i tried that, but its confusing as fuck lol - can u link directly to the page where i can make a website using html - or guide me through it

Edited by hiphophurra

yea i tried that, but its confusing as fuck lol - can u link directly to the page where i can make a website using html - or guide me through it

Hello.

This video should help

N1nj4Styl3 THANKS FOR THE WIX AD REMOVER....we will donate a little smthing soon 4 ur gr8t work!

Thanks for the nice words, more coming soon.

Replaced download link. Fixed a tiny bug really fast (thanks to the user who reported it through support center)

Re-download the application.

@hiphophurra It works pretty well, probably you did something wrong. Thanks for the nice words and happy to hear that it worked for you. :)

Thank you for your work.

I'll pay better attention in the future before creating masterpieces on platforms that force you to pay exorbitant premium fees to get their money back.

hi,my html file seems to be total blank,

already send PM ,please help help help :alone:  thx!!!

Hello.

As said previously, if you open the HTML file from your computer it will appear as blank. If you upload it straight to your host, it will be fine. :)

Thanks for this!

Question- what do you rename the new file for it to be active? And what folder do I upload it to on the FTP. Thanks

Hello.

Usually all webhost services use the public_html folder. You must drop it there as index.html.

Thank you for your work.

I'll pay better attention in the future before creating masterpieces on platforms that force you to pay exorbitant premium fees to get their money back.

Hello.

Glad to know that it worked for you. Thanks for the nice words.

Thank you. Any donation is appreciated.

You're welcome, and thanks for using WAR.

Thx kindest  N1nj4Styl3   big time!!!

as a dummy graphic designer who knows nothing about  how to use host system (even I follow the youtube tutorial step by step :alone: )

I PM N1nj4Styl3 ask for help,after several try in vain, I ask him for help again cuz I just can't get it done :'(  :'(  :'(

and I need my portfolio website up and without AD asap for an interview...

this guy he's so kind helping me through Teamviewer then SAVED MY DAY!!!!!!  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

thx a ton  N1nj4Styl3   !!! For great work and a kind heart :rage:  :rage:  :rage: