Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

Windows Vista Ultimate version 2007, i am gonna try in my office computer there i have windows 7 and windows 8, thanks.

Alright, keep me updated.

Thank you.

dear developer! 

Right, seems that 1.4 is not working for me :

1st of all, the main dialog, the one with the UPDATE LOG keeps opening time after time if you dont click OK.
2nd of all and the most important thing, when I remove the ads the website becomes fully empty

Seems that WIX is working fast this time

dear developer! 

Right, seems that 1.4 is not working for me :

1st of all, the main dialog, the one with the UPDATE LOG keeps opening time after time if you dont click OK.

2nd of all and the most important thing, when I remove the ads the website becomes fully empty

Seems that WIX is working fast this time

Hello.

I'm aware of the update log and it's in my plans to fix it.

About your site becoming empty, it's not true.

As I said previously, when you open the HTML file from your computer, nothing will show up. ONLY and ONLY if you upload the HTML file on your host server, everything will be fine.

Try it, and let me know.

Hello.

I'm aware of the update log and it's in my plans to fix it.

About your site becoming empty, it's not true.

As I said previously, when you open the HTML file from your computer, nothing will show up. ONLY and ONLY if you upload the HTML file on your host server, everything will be fine.

Try it, and let me know.

sorry for being stupid and dont read your updates lol

edit : its working perfectly

Edited by chiporlz

Figured out why it was not working in Win7, WAR requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4 to run, tried running it in another PC with Win 7 and got the notification asking for it, which I was not getting in the other one for some reason... Now fully works in my Win7 computer.

Get it here if anyone needs http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Edited by xander3000

Figured out why it was not working in Win7, WAR requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4 to run, tried running it in another PC with Win 7 and got the notification asking for it, which I was not getting in the other one for some reason... Now fully works in my Win7 computer.

Get it here if anyone needs http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851

Hello.

For some reason I thought I wrote about NET framework v4 in the first post which obviously I didn't. 

Thanks for pointing this out, glad to know that WAR works for you.

And thanks for the DL link.

Hmm i cant figure out how and that i should do with the downloaded html file ? can you please tell me exactly how do use it ?

Hello.

You just upload the HTML file to your host server. If you don't have one, try 000webhost.com