Dedicated Server

dr3am3r

Question

Hello MaxCheaters!

So... I am opening 2 servers and I want the 1 server to be hosted on a dedicated server BUT I can't find any good offers (not very expensive) and I don't know how to do it.

Can someone please give me a clue on how to have my server online on a host and maybe give me a few good sites for dedicated servers with good characteristics but not too expensive? (approximently 25-30 euros MAX)

with 25-30 euro you will find only VPS but with 0 protections and also you will don't find so good specs..

the minimum price for a protected dedi with kinda good specs is 40-60 euro

with 25-30 euro you will find only VPS but with 0 protections and also you will don't find so good specs..

the minimum price for a protected dedi with kinda good specs is 40-60 euro

Hmmm... Can you give me a few samples for VPS?

Seems pretty good thanks for sharing :) But how will I make my order? I just send them my server files and they keep it online or something?

DDoSGuard is the best option at the moment. I have bought 5+ computers from this company, the support is amazing.

No downtimes, no hardware problems.

DDoSGuard is the best option at the moment. I have bought 5+ computers from this company, the support is amazing.

No downtimes, no hardware problems.

i will agree here my partner had his server on DDoSGuard and he had 0 problems cheap prices,good protection and fast support team.

so i will suggest you https://ddosguard.eu/ too

Edited by Teh AsezOner

Same problem... Do I have to order a domain for a webserver in order to buy the VDS too?

no i didn't order any domain or something..dunno why you have this problem i see it like this

6Ai8Q6K.png

Edited by Teh AsezOner

no i didn't order any domain or something..dunno why you have this problem i see it like this

6Ai8Q6K.png

If you press order on one of those you will see that you are not able to actually order... Don't know why...