ddosguard, your website is down or is it for me only? I dont wanna be bad but I cant believe how your site is down 30 min before opening? Was going to give a try, now I won't.

Server is pretty fun, i suggest to join! Not just archer server, mages are good too!

There is balance in the server. All classes are playing on PVPs. WLs, OLs,archers, mages! I suggest it!

I'm glad to hear this guys!Daily we try to make all class playable!!

Really nice server, but the community sucks.
It's the worst community i have ever seen.

This will destroy the server. :/
Too bad cause i really loved the server.

since i talked with the support and told him about bugs and what's wrong with the server, i've edited my post to keep my review for myself. Good luck ;)

Edited by Darknessbg

It's a nice server, but I will not play here anymore coz of just a one reason : all peeps just farm ls and tring to get a good active/passive skill.
IMO when u hava a farm zone, where u can easy get ls (with 10% chanse to get  a skill) it will destroy the gamepplay. You have to waste some hourse just to put ls into the weapon .... -> no pvps.
Anyway, GL with the server. 

Since I told u for some critical bugs and u didnt do a shit about this, i'm gonna return my review :)

for 1-2 hours I noticed the same, the community is bad, geared people pk newbies in farm zones.. everyone speak in some strange language i guess its GK.. balance between mage/archers is ok. But most archers are in heavy sets right now, there must be a reason, gonna do some more test. Also duelist is terrible in that server.. so paper and low dmg.. Also I've noticed there is 2-3 min stuck when u make new character, also there is stuck when u die in PvP zone. I'm stucked dead and cannot revive, tried to relog 10 times, nothing helps and if i stay dead like that i get some error and dc.Also some people get errors without reason.It lags sometimes.

/edit

blaster on mages = 350 dmg... triple sonic 450.. and they do me over 1400 dmg.. epic :D I do triple sonic crit 350dmg, while i get 300 dmg autohit from phoenix knight. Another archer/mages servers, daggers/duelist and other classes are totally destroyed, cuz u tried to rebalance mages/archers and u fuked up the balance totally, try to fix it, cuz otherwise server is going to die, as i see now population is going down ..anyway good luck from me :)
also it's not so bad to start work on that project, not to open it and to say just to say ' be patiet '. Make beta phases longer guys, 2-3 days are nothing   :)
Edited by Darknessbg