Npc's Casting Voice.

Avenged

Question

11 answers to this question

I guess the voice goes with the npc type/id, I mean.. If it's female human template, you have female human voice and so on. (?)

Guess it's client related also.

Thank you for explaining it. Maybe by any chance you guys know what I need to edit in client to change that? Or even better is it possible to shut up that npc, I mean he's would still show casting buffs, just without the voice completely

well your buffer when casts a buff has an animation? or simply the buff gets on your buff bar? tell me and i can provide you your request but on IL there is not female voice on buffers , only class got voices and i dont remember on which file are located

well your buffer when casts a buff has an animation? or simply the buff gets on your buff bar? tell me and i can provide you your request but on IL there is not female voice on buffers , only class got voices and i dont remember on which file are located

My buffer has an animation when casting, yes. I am using this buffer: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/169768-npc-buffer/

You need to edit a systemmsg-e.uax. Unpack it and change necessary sound file.

Thanks, I will take a look if it will be a last way changing it.

My buffer has an animation when casting, yes. I am using this buffer: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/169768-npc-buffer/

If you need to change to an existing sound then you need to change the sound effect of the skill in the file skillsoundgrp.dat.

Hello , My e-name is Neyson , i would like to help you out

You are using a buffer that has already animation, so it should have voice too am i right? 

Currently it uses men voices and you need women voices right?

Hello , My e-name is Neyson , i would like to help you out

You are using a buffer that has already animation, so it should have voice too am i right? 

Currently it uses men voices and you need women voices right?

Hello, that's right. Or completely remove voice, so it will just show the animations but without casting spell sound. Would be nice if it's possible without editing client.

Edited by Avenged

If you need to change to an existing sound then you need to change the sound effect of the skill in the file skillsoundgrp.dat.

this is your solution but it will affect class voices too

Edited by Neysor Xavius