L2J Freya Protection

hello...i search for lameguard or any protection- idea for l2tower and l2net. i want protection for l2j freya pack. dont say me about captcha and more sh1ts. i want real protection. leave replay here with price always or add me in skype or send me message here. (before i buy this protection if someone have i test it in online server. he give me the system from server and i try to login with l2tower and l2net. if i login i dont take the protection.) in the msg or in reply i want the price with included support for setup the protection.

Be smart about this. You are NOT going to get any other protection for l2j freya other than lameguard. And you should buy it from the official lameguard website not from someone from this forum. Because you need both client side patched with ip bound system as well as core code for it.

Be smart about this. You are NOT going to get any other protection for l2j freya other than lameguard. And you should buy it from the official lameguard website not from someone from this forum. Because you need both client side patched with ip bound system as well as core code for it.

Good point. Hope so they've fixed the compatibility issues. ;D

thanks for the info. i dont know essentially how lameguard works and what files need for fully work. I have not ever dealt with lameguard so i dont know. anyway your answer is usefull for me :)

Yeah lameguard has inbuilt protocol that only bounds the system to 1 ip, since its all in the dll files, it is pretty much impossible to edit that information, unless you have masters IT, or a very big brain.

Yeah lameguard has inbuilt protocol that only bounds the system to 1 ip, since its all in the dll files, it is pretty much impossible to edit that information, unless you have masters IT, or a very big brain.

hmm...ty for all info :)

yeye basically ,just recreate lameguard it self lol...

not hard ,is just a shit antibot which restricts/ban progams and binary codes inside the progams and stuff like that :D /activate a license on server for ip or domain bind 

they do same with vindictus with their antibot ,banning binary edit codes and progams

Now noone even bother releasing hacks anymore there ahahahaha ,only VIP

Edited by Karasu

I cant from zero make the lameguard fully working. Need edit alot files for make working and i dont know from where i must start editing :-(