high five [L2J] L2 Cosmic

Granny

L2-Cosmic.png

http://L2Cosmic.com

Stick around a while and learn a few things about us. I promise it will be worth your while my dear friends. First and foremost, I am the project manager here at L2Cosmic, you can call me [GM]Granny. Our project is currently in the alpha stage of development but can safely say that we aim to provide the biggest server to hit the markets of this upcoming year with lots of great features for the community!

I'm very fond of visuals myself and would prefer to outline our features in a stylish manner. So below I will describe a few of our concepts here at L2Cosmic and I hope you find them enticing enough to visit our website and give us some feedback. I'm very proud of our staff. Everyone has been busy at work to provide you with an amazing server! Our infrastructure has been developed from the ground up, custom made, from our payment API to our design, everything is a collective effort to make this project shine apart from the rest.

I'm available most hours to discuss the L2Cosmic project. If you are interested in our development process feel free to contact me either on these forums, by facebook, by email, or in our forums at our website. We have an introductions thread in our forums, so if you're feeling especially adventerous, come give me a shout and tell us a bit about yourself. I check them daily and always love to see a new face!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAalmt_7Ru8

DATE OF COMPLETION

Banner-Launch-Final3.png

Our scheduled launch is set for early in the upcoming year and may be pushed before the date if everything goes smoothly.

We are here to provide an unforgettable gaming experience in the absence of game breaking corruption, automated play, greed, and player bias.

ONE-OF-A-KIND MEETINGS

Banner-Meets2.png

On the first of every month, our GM team will host a meet and greet with our community to discuss the server.

We will use RaidCall to conduct these gatherings. So let us know what you think, the good and the bad!

PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM

Banner-light2.png

Our mission is to provide the L2 community with a great server. We are equipped with a strong line of defense against various threats,

including DDOS, botting, and SQL injection. We also provide a number of unique events and live support.

PROFESSIONAL FILES

High-Five-banner3.png

We strive to release the most stable server for the H5 client. Our files are the best on the market today and deliver a reliable platform

that has been tested for many years. Our rates will be determined by a community poll.

UNIQUE REWARDS PLAN

PRP-home-banner.png

The population rewards program (PRP) is a system designed to reward our community with new content and an opportunity to get involved

with the development process. We've worked very hard to establish a good platform. We hope you like the outcome!

Additional Information

Rates.png

*Rates will be set by a community poll before launch. Likely at highest 25x and lowest 3x for the dynamic decrease. Players will decide.

*Recall that our rates (XP/SP only) will be dynamic in a descending order (high to low). Example, 15x-5x as character levels from 1-85.

Visit us on Facebook (don't forget to like us) or our website by clicking the tabs below,

aquaticus_facebook.pngforum_link_cosmic.png

Cheers,
[GM]Granny

Updated 08/24/2014

Edited by CosmicGM

Hi guys,

Thanks for the wishes. Although I wish it was just my project! Hah. It's rather a collective, but the comments are certainly kind.

Everyone is, of course, welceome to check out our forums. They're kind of empty at the moment but our advertising by word of mouth started on August 5th (yesterday) on a small scale, as we are still in Alpha and don't expect people to jump for joy in Alpha. We're looking to build a small community for close beta testing before pushing a large advertising campaign.

So stop by, say hello to our staff, and keep them busy!

Cheers,

G

Liked that custom algorithm on anti-botting.

Did you test it against free + vip botting tools?

If it works you can make serious money from it.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

Hi Eagle_Eye,

Thanks for your comment! Our algorithm is based on a few simple concepts. Firstly, bots are generally farming for extended periods of time in the absence of their computer and are restricted to a small zone or area that they will stay in for that specific period. So it's an efficient tactic to gather valuable resources for the markets, shift the balance of the economy, and level up quickly, as a result.

Our database will scan your time grinding (doing repetitive tasks), those that are exceedingly high will be sent a random question, "Does the color blue start with a B" Y or N. Failure to answer will detract a specified number of points from your 'botting score.' Those with very high points have answered the questions correctly and will receive questions rarely. Those with low points will receive it more often, until they reach a negative value which results in a permanent ban.

It's very hard to beat a system like botting. Those that defend are always up against those that develop new packs. This is more of a general approach to solving a big problem.

Our most effective system, however, is not that algorithm. It is our live support. We have a very big budget with a staff on hand to handle all botting claims with a working petition system. L2Cosmic provides active GM's on a daily basis checking for botting (in popular locations) as reported by users. Any suspicious activity by players will be logged in a list and those individuals will be visited frequently to ensure no botting has taken place. Once we catch you, you're finished. No second chances, no donation fee out of jail, etc. We are quite strict about it.

Hope this was interesting to you!

(Sorry for the long reply)

Cheers,

G

Hi guys,

I've been asked to post a bit more media. A lot of the information regarding our development will be posted on our website. From this point forward I will also update all my forum posts outside of L2Cosmic.

Firstly, here's a sneak peek at our trailer video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_2jNp1wKE

And a development blog that I handled on the 24th of June. Our next development milestone should be coming soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ezgXQJ9T8

Thanks guys. All the best.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM

Our launch date has been scheduled for 01/12/2015. This upcoming year! This gives us plenty of time to finalize a perfect platform in the absence of DDos downtime, security threats, and other problems. We're looking for player contributions to assist in our development via feedback, suggestions, and advice. Feel free to contact us if you're keen in getting involved in the next big server. We look forward to hearing from you!

All the best.

Cheers,

Granny

Hi Eagle_Eye,

Thank you for the kind words! We are trying our best to satisfy the general playstyle of all players and hope to build a fantastic community one day. And with a collective group of great players, we can keep our promise of providing the very best service to our users. So we certainly do have potential :P

Yes, we will need beta testers in the upcoming months. There will be a closed beta prior to an open beta and it would certainly be a pleasure if you would like to participate in our closed stage. This type of beta will focus on pinpointing bugs that impact gameplay and acquiring information on the structure and infrastructure of our server. We'll be working very closely with our testers over raidcall and any suggestions will, of course, be taken in a positive ligtht :)

I will contact you personally when our closed beta starts through this forum. If you have the time and energy to pinch in, we'd love to have you on board.

All the best.

Cheers,

Granny

Dear friends,

As promised. I will continue to update this thread with news about our project. We are very proud of our achievments and will proceed with development at a steady pace until our expected launch. I'm writing to notify these boards that I have updated our opening post (OP) with great new visuals and information. We hope you find it a little more appealing than our last post!

That being said, a lot of what we do is constantly documented on our website by myself. We will continue to inform you of future concepts and milestones. Thank you for reading our page.

All the best.

P.S. I really love the UI interface of this forum. It makes posting so much easier than others. Great work guys!

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by CosmicGM